Hotswap ban?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by SlaYoRz, Feb 6, 2010 with 4 replies and 1,057 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlaYoRz

SlaYoRz I like it

Ratings:
    I was thinking about opening my xbox 360 and trying hotswapping for a game. Is it possible to get console banned or account banned for doing this? If so what are the chances? I am only going to use it for GTA4 in free mode. Thanks for any help and sorry if this is in the wrong section :smile:.

2. STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER Getting There

Ratings:
    yes ! but some people say you have a less chance of getting banned by hotswaping because there's no firmware on your 360. im not sure what the chance's are but the risk is the same as any other modding you do. most likely ban your console for ISO modding IF you get caught. just dont be in everyone's face on xbox live like ":w00t: OMFG I GOT MODS LOOK AT ME FLYING :w00t:" keep a low profile & you should be good

3. OP
    SlaYoRz

SlaYoRz I like it

Ratings:
    I would just be in a game with my friends, no randoms. Do you think I should be safe?

4. Iwo

Iwo Banned

Ratings:
    No... anyone have seen a guy where have a console bann for Hotswapping mods? Noooo......

5. liam1

liam1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont think you would get banned. If you can get banned it would be a small chance i think.