Discussion hotswap 0% help (xbox slim)

• Thread starter bgm123
  • Start date
  • Views 1,191
B

bgm123

Reaction score
Sin$
I have made 2 cds (GTA IV ISO) and i hot swapped the cd, but its stuck on 0%. can someone tell me how to fix this?

o F U B 4 R o

o F U B 4 R o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have made 2 cds (GTA IV ISO) and i hot swapped the cd, but its stuck on 0%. can someone tell me how to fix this?

you need to get an external hard drive ie usb stick minimum 8GB and instead of installing
to the xbox hard drive u have to hotswap to the external drive !!

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you need to get an external hard drive ie usb stick minimum 8GB and instead of installing
to the xbox hard drive u have to hotswap to the external drive !!
No, no you dont.

what kind of dvd did you burn the game onto

T

TitanFall2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the same problem on the phat xbox and I never did figure out how to fix it sadly.. :frown:

D

Deluxe901

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Just use a different kind of disc, make sure it is a Verbatim, nothing else for the slimds, cause the rest of them are s*** for the new kind of xbox 360.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
memorex will work for hotswap on the slim, however the best is verbatim.

Deployments

Value Milk

Proud partner of the MLB
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me before. The problem was i was using the wrong iso. I downloaded EFLC iso when I had the GTA IV disk. I fixed it by downloading the GTA IV iso. Hope it helped.

B

bgm123

Reaction score
Sin$
Just use a different kind of disc, make sure it is a Verbatim, nothing else for the slimds, cause the rest of them are s*** for the new kind of xbox 360.
i am using "Verbatim DVD+R Double Layer" and its still not working :frown:

Happened to me before. The problem was i was using the wrong iso. I downloaded EFLC iso when I had the GTA IV disk. I fixed it by downloading the GTA IV iso. Hope it helped.
i have downloaded 2 different iso's the first one was EFLC then the second one was just GTA IV
doesn't seen like anyone knows how to fix this :frown:

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i am using "Verbatim DVD+R Double Layer" and its still not working :frown:

i have downloaded 2 different iso's the first one was EFLC then the second one was just GTA IV
doesn't seen like anyone knows how to fix this :frown:
As long as you burn the game onto DVD+R DL and use the GTA IV original iso and hotswap with GTA IV orginal game it should work, are you positive you are hotswaping fast enough and its actually spinning the burned mods? also will it start the game and just wont install?

Top Bottom
Login
Register