Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2.0.0.5 - The one with fewer hammers and more Strike rewards.
This basic piece of housekeeping fixes issues that shipped with The Taken King or were introduced by Update 2.0.0.4.

Classes
  • Fixed an issue where Titan Sunbreakers could rapidly spam the Hammer of Sol attack
World
  • Fixed an issue where players were occasionally not getting loot when opening chests
Strikes
  • Fixed an issue where players were not earning their rightfully-owed equipment from Valus Ta'aurc

LegendaryLSD

LegendaryLSD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Simply straightforward hotfix. I just came to check one thing: 310 exotics still live!

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So they cut the titan down to fewer hammers than before? So for the people who don't do the glitch got ****ed??

S

Se7ensins Jr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So they cut the titan down to fewer hammers than before? So for the people who don't do the glitch got ****ed??
No, they just fixed the glitch for the spam where you hit all 4 buttons rapidly on the back, if you use it like it's supposed to be used, it's still the same as before

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
World
  • Fixed an issue where players were occasionally not getting loot when opening chests

I was wondering when they where gonna fix this.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone looked down from the Tower yet?
Looks like the city is getting back to normal, some sort.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not getting 310 exotics. I have 302 light and they just turn into 290. I've gotten a helmet with 310 once

Once over light 300 exotics have a chance to drop at 310, I have had several 310's and lots of 290's.

LegendaryLSD

LegendaryLSD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not getting 310 exotics. I have 302 light and they just turn into 290. I've gotten a helmet with 310 once

I'd say 1/4 of my exotics now are 310. But I don't farm them, so the sample size is about 18, LOL.

Top Bottom
Login
Register