What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Hosting xp lobbies come chill with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I'm, hosting xp lobbies for free of course :smile:. If you like you can join my party and we can talk random shi!t while ranking up :biggrin:. Hope you enjoy my lobbies going to be hosting all year round so I'm here to stay. If you like my lobbies and enjoy them post legit and like the post if you want :tongue:. Have fun!!

Rules in my lobby since I'm starting to get sick of people asking same questions.
1. This is not a squad point lobby and there is no such thing so stop asking me please.

2. Please don't keep asking me to invite you. Just invite me to private chat and go to my profile and join session :smile:.

3. Please leave at level 60 so others can join and rank up, its unfair for others if you stay in and you are either 10th prestige or already 60 and getting kills. You will be kicked repeat offence and there will be consequences. I will let you stay in for 5 minutes to get squad points.

4. Since i live in Australia and the internet here is bad please don't spam noob tubes. It will force host the game and will waste time. Caught noob tubbing and repeat offence will lead to consequences.

5. HAVE FUN!!!!

STATUS
GT: Get Around Syst

Proof of my lobbies

If you would like to donate you can but its not mandatory at all :smile: [email protected]

After being in my lobby why not check out se7ensins premium its great!!

Last edited:
I

IG Malice

Reaction score
Sin$
Gets real annoying when people decide to stay in the Lobby instead of backing out and giving others a chance to get in :/

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Gets real annoying when people decide to stay in the Lobby instead of backing out and giving others a chance to get in :/
Yeah I hate it when there are 10th prestiges noob tubbing

MassivePoner217

MassivePoner217

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you want to no what is really annoying when people decide to shot rocket launchers all the time! stupid randoms

T

Totet Sie Alle

Reaction score
Sin$
can i get a invite you list is full

Last edited:
iTOWNSEND

iTOWNSEND

Reaction score
Sin$
I can get a list of guests that you are full gt: iT0WNS3ND 
I can get a list of guests that you are full gt: iT0WNS3ND