Welcome to XBL Zym's Modded Lobbies

Rules:

• Dont send me friend request
  • Dont message me on xbox
  • No loud music
  • No screaming
  • Dont tell me when to start
  • Post legit!
  • If you send me a friend request or message me on xbox you will be blocked and ban from my Lobby
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO JOIN: Send a Private Chat to and join my session NO FRIEND REQUESTS OR MESSAGES!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proof:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF IM IN A GAME NOT JOINABLE THAT MEANS IM INFECTING PEOPLE SO YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL IM JOINABLE AGAIN IN A PRE GAME LOBBY

------------------
Instructions: When u join my game for part 1 you back out you go to slpitscreen and start and (it should kick you out)then join back for part 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE POST LEGIT IT WILL MEAN A LOT
ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
Q

QUICK SCOPE963

Reaction score
Legit!!!!!! I'm in QUICK SCOPE963

Q

QUICK SCOPE963

Reaction score
How do I open the menu?

D

Dubsteps Oreo

Reaction score
Gt: DUNKED DONUTZ 
LEGIT

T

TheHowlingMoon

Reaction score
LEGIT!! GT: TheHowlingMoon

D

Dubsteps Oreo

Reaction score
It did what you usually do to infect back out and load multiplayer and **** and it is allowing me to shoot during the infection and sprint ...is this supposed to happen

X

XBL Zym

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It did what you usually do to infect back out and load multiplayer and **** and it is allowing me to shoot during the infection and sprint ...is this supposed to happen
no but you fixed it

D

Dubsteps Oreo

Reaction score
Very well appreciated thank you LEGIT

W

wordene5k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% legit in right now gt: Snap Got BUMS

K

Kamron siebert

Reaction score
Legit in game now gearkiller420

G

GalaxyVisions69

Reaction score
Welcome to XBL Zym's Modded Lobbies

Rules:

• Dont send me friend request
  • Dont message me on xbox
  • No loud music
  • No screaming
  • Dont tell me when to start
  • Post legit!
  • If you send me a friend request or message me on xbox you will be blocked and ban from my Lobby
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO JOIN: Send a Private Chat to Xany FFA and join my session NO FRIEND REQUESTS OR MESSAGES!!!
Proof:

IF IM IN A GAME NOT JOINABLE THAT MEANS IM INFECTING PEOPLE SO YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL IM JOINABLE AGAIN IN A PRE GAME LOBBY

------------------
Instructions: When u join my game for part 1 you back out you go to slpitscreen and start and (it should kick you out)then join back for part 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE POST LEGIT IT WILL MEAN A LOT
ENJOY!!!
LEGIT!! Taurination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom