• Thread starter African Basil
  • Start date
  • Views 853
A

African Basil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello beautiful Se7ensiner's.

I am going to be hosting a nuked out lobby. I have already hosted one before and 13 players received the title and none of them were banned. This is because of the way I host. Yes, I am a very strict host, but I do not report players to be "banned". What I do is I personally check each players personality and player profile to see if they are a good fit. If the personality isn't good, it is likely that they will flaunt the title around or get on someones bad side and get booster busted (Which busts 100% of everyone in the lobby). Or if the stats just don't click, that leads to booster busters looking into the account because the player shouldn't of been able to achieve that title.

So I am not strict to be a douche, I am strict to better protect the security of my fellow boosters accounts. Reporting boosters to Treyarch for not following the lobby boosting rules is just so tacky. I promise I will never do that. Also it leaves resentment and that could come around with karma for the entire group.

Here are the requirements:
  • At least 25 wins in Free For All You can get that in an hour to 2 hours if you really wanted
  • At least a 1.0 K/D If you believe your skilled enough in your current status of gaming, send me a inbox, we will talk
  • Preferably higher than 5th prestige or 55 maxed player. If your lower than this prestige but have good stats/personality to back it up, then your fine
  • Saying someone is too young is no vindication of their maturity. I prefer that my boosters be at least 13 since I've had bad experiences with players younger than that, but if you believe you are mature enough to handle this lobby, shoot me a pm and we will talk.
  • MUST HAVE A MIC! (If you really want it and can follow directions, I will consider allowing you to go last. We had someone without a mic last time who kept messing up).
  • First come first serve
If you believe you meet these requirements, shoot me a pm. I already have a couple players ready to go.

Here is the class setup:
The player gaining the Nuked Out Title during the game mode will have these items:
Sniper (You can pick a weapon up off the ground so your not sniping the entire time).
Riot Shield
Flack Jacket
Tactical Mask
Toughness
Everything else is up to the user to choose. The perks help prevent accidents from happening.

Here is why the player must be a sniper** Snipers have a unique look. It separates them from the rest of the players. I request that no one else uses a sniper since it is a boosting lobby and not a legit lobby. If you must have a sniper, you may put one on your secondary which does not affect your appearance.
Riot Shield** You will place it in the room that you are getting the Nuked Out in. More about this later in the booster assistant side.

Here is what is required for the players who are currently not getting the nuked out:
Use Engineer, Extreme Conditioning, and Lightweight.
Please do not use any other perks or weapon attachments. This gives the booster an advantage in case of an accident where someone tries to kill the booster (Has happened way too many times).
Engineer shows you where the Nuked Out booster will be at since their riot shield will be placed in the room they are in. DO NOT DO ANYTHING BUT MOVE IN THIS ROOM
Extreme Conditioning and Lightweight gets you to the booster faster, which allows for faster matches.
Faster matches and no mistakes are crucial since this can take an hour and a half to 2 hours to get everyone through.
DO NOT USE SHOTGUNS! Shotguns are the 90% main reason mistakes were made. We had one kid who dropped his controller when going into the boost room and it landed on the fire button and absolutely raped that rounds booster, who was on 27 kills.

Everyone will have a shotgun camping class. Flack Jacket, Tactical Mask, your preferred shotgun, ect. You then sit in a room and absolutely dominate the person when he goes into the room. This only works if everyone camps. If he can keep getting kills he will most likely stay. DO NOT USE THIS CLASS DURING THE ACTUAL BOOST!

How it works:
Once we get exactly 8 players, we will all join an xbox live party. I will have everyone added and I will join a FFA match. Since parties are not allowed, everyone in the live party will be hovering over my name and will quickly as possible join the match when I yell over the mic to join. Generally 1-2 players quit during the match and 1-2 will quit when it goes back to lobby. I will tell people to get ready to join fast when its about to go lobby.
Every now and then we get one annoying random who just does not leave. How we fix this:
Everyone will have a shotgun camping class. Flack Jacket, Tactical Mask, your preferred shotgun, ect. You then sit in a room and absolutely dominate the person when he goes into the room. This only works if everyone camps. If he can keep getting kills he will most likely stay. DO NOT USE THIS CLASS DURING THE ACTUAL BOOST!
When we get a good number of players into the lobby, I will ask that people already in the game temporarily leave the live party. It looks suspicious when there are 5 or 6 partied players in the room and the rest have mics (Trolls and booster busters tend to play FFA. Idk why). Once we get everyone into the lobby, everyone will just leave the live party.
Now that we have the lobby all setup, which can take 10 mins to an hour and a half... Here is how the lobby will work. If you are the one boosting during that round, do not kill anyone until your setup! You can die 30 times in a row but if you don't have a kill, you can still get the nuked out. Thats why pros who get this legitimately will let players kill them without getting kills until they get their desired spot in the map. The lobbies need to look legitimate. So everyone who is not boosting will go to the middle of the map (Booster generally tucked away in a corner room). Do not stand around, kill anyone the second you see them. Once we get a decent looking lobby score wise, we all stop and will run to the booster. This process can take 2-3 minutes. So if all goes smoothly, every player can get their nuked out in an hour to 2 hours depending on how fast it takes to set the lobby up.
Sorry I know this is a lot of info but it does clear up a lot of cluster and confusion during boosting.
I will go over anything that is forgotten or important before we get started, but I wont go over everything :x3: because that takes forever and you all have a general idea now.
So to prep yourself:
Send me an inbox and I will talk to you.
Once accepted, create your booster class, your assistant booster class, and your pre-boosting camper shotgun class. Then we are ready to go :smile:.

Last edited:
D

Dood1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're still looking for people, contact African Basil!

I

Imyournemesis

Reaction score
Inbox

Last edited:
D

djscratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah thanks alot... I am able to do all of this but can never get people to do it

R

RB1

Reaction score
Inv me. I am 10th prestige kd is 1.13
I'm not puttin GT due to booster busters ill pm u

C

Cloverfield089

Reaction score
Inv me, GT is Fear the Ghosts.

A

African Basil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got enough people to do this.

The lobby will be held today

US/Mountain Time (UTC-6) 6/2/13 04:00 PM

Or tomorrow

US/Mountain Time (UTC-6) 6/3/13 06:00 PM

I will most likely run two lobbies so if you absolutely cannot make the first one, you can make the second one.

If someone cannot log in the spot will be given away to someone on the thread.

J

JayVon

Reaction score
Can i join 
my gamertag is Risky Killz :smile:

Top Bottom