What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Hosting Inspiration V1

Am I legit

• Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nerdcaster

nerdcaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today in gonna host inspiration v1 Send a private chat to my gt (closed for now )
When you join my session it should be checkered.
1. Back out go to split screen and start it.
2. It should crash if it did join back
3. Just be patient till I start

Last edited:
ChaoticDev

ChaoticDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aye, are you able to host, or were you infected by others?

ChaoticDev

ChaoticDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was infected by my RGH Friend
ah, was hoping someone could host turnip's stealth, the only guy who has hosted it here, locked some of the features on the menu, so rip. thanks for the response tho :smile:

nerdcaster

nerdcaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ah, was hoping someone could host turnip's stealth, the only guy who has hosted it here, locked some of the features on the menu, so rip. thanks for the response tho :smile:
The reason why the menu was blocking you because you need to infect someone to use other parts of the menu

ChaoticDev

ChaoticDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason why the menu was blocking you because you need to infect someone to use other parts of the menu
i've done that, was infecting people for nearly an hour and when i went to the menu to try it, it was still locked, said he had locked it.

ChaoticDev

ChaoticDev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah it's a shame, i wanna host and let people know i'm host with custom messages and all that jazz, but nope can't do that.

A

Adamluiz94

Reaction score
Sin$
What’s your gamer tag I can host it

nerdcaster

nerdcaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry folks my game decided to die (aka Frozen) closed now :frown::cry::rage::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register