Hosting Educated, Legit Boosting matches

• Thread starter divinhighbird
  • Start date
  • Views 1,065
D

divinhighbird

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so everyone has been trying to bust their load hard and get caught just as easy for the boosting that they have been doing. I for one have endured a temp. ban in result of such selfish behavior. However, if anyone wants to legit boost with me, hit me up. The Rules will go *** followed, we will form a 12 person party- 6 on 6, this means f*** the spare controller, this is one of the easiest ways to have ur *** baned. than we will alternate between defusing, and planting bombs, capturing and capping flags, and also head shots with weapons that you have not classed up efficiently yet. If a good group of people gets online, and cooperates the way they should, no red flags will go out, and with the achievements that get mastered every player will have a legit 30-40k game. This is easily possible with a good player trying out new weapons, however with boosting cooperation this could be a dam master piece. sO ANY ONE SERIOUS WHO WANT TO RANK UP, HIT ME UP. Because when you boost like a ****ing amateur, and just plant and defuse bombs you will be caught in a hart beat, its not that hard to diversify the type of boosting we all do. For example, instead of pairing off with one guy to keep killing or planting/defusing with, why not have the squad of six on each half roll up and everyone alternates with the person they kill/plant and defuse with. Furthermore, at the end of the game it should be a 1-2 minute regular match to alter the game stats to something that looks normal. Point being, with cooperation, and patience, we can boost the best games of your life every time you play, just as long as the people who are boosting are willing to make the commitment to educated boosting, which relys souly on numbers and results. Just message me on here and from their i will invite yall to a session of actual boosting. Boosting means to hijack or steal something, well if all of yall think you can hijack and steal from the licensing firms of EA sports you are just retarded. SO ONCE AGAIN, IM HOSTING EDUCATED BOOSTING SESSIONS FROM NOW TO 15TH, SO IF U WANT IN HIT ME UP, AND LETS FORM A SQUAD THAT CAN MAKE 2-3 PRESTIGE LEAPS WITHIN A MATTER OF HOURS WITH NO RAMIFICATION.

D

divinhighbird

Reaction score
Sin$
invites are on their way, tomorrow I plan on jumping 3 prestige, and i will personally buy new accounts for anyone in my party who get a black ops ban. their are easy ways to do these things, they are just tedious, and time consuming. But either way, with these legit boosting matches, each player will rock a score of 20+k per match. Ill make sure to send friend requests and invites in the next few hours. I appreciate the support of educated thinking, and resolve.

X

xxxaj198925xxxa

Reaction score
Sin$
When do you think your going to start invites so i can be on

C

Common In HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Invite, Me. When needed, i'm currently playing skate 3 but i'll be on once i see your inv i'll hop on Black op's :smile: Thank's man.

Gtag: Call Me Ksizzle

R

razor911

Reaction score
Sin$
i have lost my mic but i know what im doin an im not a little kid either lol. il send u my GT

Top Bottom
Login
Register