What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Hosting 2-3 Challenge Lobbies/XP/10th Sunday and Monday

• Thread starter RetroGrade1
  • Start date
  • Views 2,167

Did you get infections?

• Yes

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • no

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • still waiting

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • not yet

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • waiting for invite

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • legit and awesome!!!

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
RetroGrade1

RetroGrade1

Reaction score
Sin$
***PLEASE READ***
I have a limited amount of time as I cannot afford to be banned again by Microsoft. It is out of the kindness of my own heart that I am hosting these.
If you do not already know, please message me for invite or invite me to a private chat and I will invite you. Often I get swamped with invites so feel free to message me multiple times in order to grab my attention. People who message me the "Code" which allows a quick invite from me will have first priority....
Once you have experienced gameplay and seen the infections and checkerboard lobby please write "LEGIT" on my profile. I won't be a **** and make you pay or anything, just message me the code or ask for invite. I will be online most of the day, sometimes my status says offline but I am actually still playing.
The code is: "OG Invite FTW"
MSG my gamer tag ASAP: OG Retro x

T

TSC Creates

Reaction score
Sin$
Please invite me
GT: TSC Creates
Thank You :smile:
OG Invite FTW!!!

P

PsKs FreneticZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite meeeeee pleasseeeee im waiting all day long my gt: PsKs FrenitcZ

OMG invite me FTW

jose lopez8024

jose lopez8024

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I sent you a message I will donate 480 Microsoft points if me and my friend can join the challenge lobby and yes the points are on a card

Top Bottom
Login
Register