What's new

Discussion host migrate with challenges?

• Thread starter BigWalrus
  • Start date
  • Views 1,078
Status
Not open for further replies.
BigWalrus

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey. when we tried doing host migration it did not migrate the challenge mod from jesters thread. it works in the original lobby but not in migrated.
do you know how i can fix the patch_mp.ff so that we could migrate it to other people?

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What the guy above me said. It's not possible (yet?) to migrate it.

x ModGuy x

x ModGuy x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I some wht like that u cant migrate, that way only people with jtags can do it :smile:

U

unv annihilator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a host migration twice last night on my lobby with no luck.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Migration is ir-responsible modding, think about it.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL..no, it's common sense really. It's like going to work with a contagious disease. Even if your co-workers want to get sick, you should always keep your germs to yourself. You shouldn't share crack with minors, no matter how much they ask.

X

xXShARpNeSsXx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
haha just go with the flow. Stride your a ****** banned me if u think your tight cuz se7ensins is bad and for randoms.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We do get randoms..much like...you. Who comes here to beg 'real' modders to migrate a lobby to your sorry a55. So that you can make money off the lobby and brag to your ghey little friends.

You are EXACTLY who everyone hates on this site. You are the random, we hate YOU!!

Go beg for mods somewhere else......******.

BigWalrus

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
We do get randoms..much like...you. Who comes here to beg 'real' modders to migrate a lobby to your sorry a55. So that you can make money off the lobby and brag to your ghey little friends.

You are EXACTLY who everyone hates on this site. You are the random, we hate YOU!!

Go beg for mods somewhere else......******.

me?
im not begging. i would just like some help with how i would go about doing this. my friend bought 18 key vaults and he is only able to migrate xp mod and wants to be able to do the challenge mod as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register