Host leaving = Lose rank

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Faevius, Jan 2, 2009 with 10 replies and 469 views.

1. Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, so we were taking it to some kids in King of the Hill. And of course the host leaves. So I was like whatever. But then when I go to search again, I lose my rank 4. So because Host left I lost my rank. Why is this?

2. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
  3. LawlsatGlitchers

LawlsatGlitchers Newbie

Ratings:
    CarpetFuzz. Unfortunately, when you are playing, if the host decides to be a noob and leave, it will add a win/lose onto your record. It's a shame, it really is. I hope you get back your 4th rank (without glitching) nice and fast!

4. OP
    Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No, I was winning. We were just about to win the game. 4 points left in the match. He leaves and I derank.
    I wish I could get it back nice and fast, but every match I face a standbyer :frown:

5. LawlsatGlitchers

LawlsatGlitchers Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah, glitchers are annoying. But I really have no idea why you deranked. You should have got a win, not a lose....Hopefully someone will post with the answer. Good luck getting the rank back. :smile:

6. OP
    Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah hopefully someone will post. But yeah thanks for the luck, I'll need it lol.

7. GearVetter

GearVetter Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah that's a sucky way to derank

8. Nubble

Nubble Getting There

Ratings:
    If you look under the Bridging Section, you will find that I posted how to do what the host did, I got 2 rank fives like that, sorry about the loss of your rank though...

9. OP
    Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Seeing how you got 2 rank 5s like that, mind getting me there? I'd love you forever haha.:tongue:

Omfg, I just won a King of the Hill, almost shut out, 2 - 0. And guess what just happened. Shortly after getting my rank 4 back (yes i got it back) I lost it again!!!. I freaking won. I thought you rank up from winning... I just want my rank 5 :.(

10. Buzman

Buzman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've experienced this too... I have no idea why that happens. I was a 3 bar and we beat a team of 4 bars and I deranked. I did the best out of everybody too... :?

11. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if the host is on the winning team an he quits you get the points still,if the host was on the other side and winning the quits you nadda