Host Banned - Anything i can do about it?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by deffiliate, Feb 6, 2009 with 5 replies and 3,513 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deffiliate

deffiliate Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, after only 1 week of standbying i got host banned and it banned both accounts so i was wondering if there is anyway around it?

2. Cymbal

Cymbal Best of You

Ratings:
    And how do you know you are host banned? Taking long to find a match means theres a lot of other people bridging host, not that you're host banned.

3. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    There is no such thing as being host banned in GoW2. Why is it that once people have trouble finding a match they automatically think they are host banned? It is most likely problems with your bridging setup, a lot of other people are bridging, or you haven't tried the refresh options posted MANY times. So please don't jump to conclusions in the future.

4. OP
    deffiliate

deffiliate Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's not that i cant find amatch, its that when i do im not host, i know i have it set-up correctly becuase when i have a friend in my party that isnt in my trusted zone it kicks them from the party. Also two days ago it worked perfectly, so I think im host banned because of that.

5. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Epic has not implemented any host banning, how many times do I have to say this? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HOST BANNING IN GEARS OF WAR 2. It is something on your end. Even though someone gets kicked out of your party or it doesn't always get you host doesn't mean your host banned, have you read any of the suggestions to about the fifty other people with your problem that have been posted around this section? I am guessing not because if so you would have found out they have not implemented host banning.

6. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Host ban doesn't exist. Stop saying it does, because you are wrong.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.