What's new

Patched Horse Betting Money Glitch - Bet $100, get max winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anonymous78

Reaction score
Sin$
TesFunz2 tweeted & said background scrips updated Inside track glitch "should" be Patched If you Reset your app. I put "should Idk if it this glitch?
how do i find TezFunz2 on twitter nothing comes up when i search that?

Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
On ps4 it is still possible to move cursor with touch pad its hard and havent managed to get to the right arrow but so close

S

SaltyBoyo

Reaction score
Sin$
Left my console in rest mode, got on and got the gambling ban after 2 hours this morning.
Well, time to see how long it will last.
Hope the 7 day rumors are real.

M

M3EffECtS

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys i find a workaround!
You do the same steps like always. But the different is, you have to use your touchpad. Select your horse and then go to increase your bet with your touchpad, hold your touchpad and try while holding the touchpad go to bet and hold until finish. Sry for my english but i hope i could explain :wink:

Last edited:
Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys i found a workaround!
You do the same steps like always. But the different is, you have to use your touchpad. Select your horse and then go to increase your bet with your touchpad, hold your touchpad and try while holding the touchpad go to bet and hold until finish. Sry for my english but i hope i could explain :wink:
so what i said yea

A

Aitch2O

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, if that work, y'all be on top of **** uhh stuff.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get it to increase one step on Xbox but it won't steadily increase in the background. I have no trouble getting the cursor to move

S

SaltyBoyo

Reaction score
Sin$
It does work, there are videos and new scripts on the other horseracing max bet glitch thread.

The touchpad is the new method on ps4.
The mouse on PC.
Idk about xbox.

So basically this isnt patched.

B

bawkbawk

Reaction score
Sin$
Day 7 for me but if it's real 24hrs starting from ban I will need to check tomorrow lunchtime as will then be 7x24hrs from ban.
Not logged into gta since Saturday but I will check later and tomorrow and let you know.
Don't plan on playing gta till next update now or gta 6 lol
Unless they put something for rd2 in but I already collected the 54 cards.
how did it play out?

G

GTAV4EVER

Reaction score
Sin$
founder u/sadman689 on Reddit

Warning: There have been widespread reports of temporary gambling bans due to this glitch and others. I know nothing about this other than what others have posted, including in this topic.

Workaround to the original method:

Step 1: keep the Bet at $100

Step 2: select the horse you want to bet on And click to start the race (the safe bet is usually the first or second horse)

Step 3: Immediately move the cursor to the arrow that increases the bet, click X to increase and hold X until the race is over (a quick way to do this is using the dpad)

The game thinks you’re betting max so If your horse wins, you get max payout. If your horse loses, you’re only out $100-$200

Besides the glitch I have been writing down the winning numbers and find a slight pattern that helps gain a educated guess on when the higher horses are going to win

My results on 63 races is

Wins
Horse # 1- 30
2-14
3-9
4-6
5-3
6-1

Order of wins is as follows

1,3,2,1,1,2,3,4,2,4,1,5,2,1,5,1,2,2,2,6,2,1,4,4,1,2,1,1,3,1,1,1,1,1,3,1,3,2,1,3,1,2,5,5,1,2,1,1,1,1,3,1,3,2,1,2,1,3,1,4,1,1,1,4,4

As I can see a pattern of 1111 and 132 121.

Seems if u have a good buffer of 200k chips and just bet on one u will profit with legit betting 10k each time but use writing it down to see pattern then once I get a repeat choose the 2 0r 3 horse

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Besides the glitch I have been writing down the winning numbers and find a slight pattern that helps gain a educated guess on when the higher horses are going to win

My results on 63 races is

Wins
Horse # 1- 30
2-14
3-9
4-6
5-3
6-1

Order of wins is as follows

1,3,2,1,1,2,3,4,2,4,1,5,2,1,5,1,2,2,2,6,2,1,4,4,1,2,1,1,3,1,1,1,1,1,3,1,3,2,1,3,1,2,5,5,1,2,1,1,1,1,3,1,3,2,1,2,1,3,1,4,1,1,1,4,4

As I can see a pattern of 1111 and 132 121.

Seems if u have a good buffer of 200k chips and just bet on one u will profit with legit betting 10k each time but use writing it down to see pattern then once I get a repeat choose the 2 0r 3 horse
I had similar results, so i started doing bets on h1, then h2, then loop back to h1.

It was almost predictable when to choose h3 tho.

Betting on h4-6 felt like a total crapshoot tho

Btw, this is not patched, it just needs an update with current workaround steps listed in the op.

Touchpad is now the new method for ps4 console, and the old mouse trick still works for pc. It does not work on xb1 anymore

J

Jburd23

Reaction score
Sin$
Not true. Eblade67 Eblade67 already tested this and proved it false. U got caught. Plain and simple. Now u gotta pay the piper.

Oops. Sorry. Didnt see someone already replied to this.

This **** happened to me as well. I was afk but I was not cheating and I got banned. I was afk on the horse betting screen. I fell asleep while it was on that screen for about 10 hours and I got banned lol today will be the seventh day I jave been banned so hopefully I will be able to gamble today.

N

Noodles4186

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is this patched or not? I’m confused. Some say yes and others say no

D

dankiel_

Reaction score
Sin$
*UPDATE FOR PC USERS*
The glitch is patched using the controller but not by using a script. I've been using the script but i just got a temporary ban from betting at any table or game. IDK how long it is, reply if you want the script.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can get it to increase one step on Xbox but it won't steadily increase in the background. I have no trouble getting the cursor to move
Try a double tap motion...

Hover over arrow, press down to place bet, then press
*UPDATE FOR PC USERS*
The glitch is patched using the controller but not by using a script. I've been using the script but i just got a temporary ban from betting at any table or game. IDK how long it is, reply if you want the script.
Please upload it and add it to the afk thread.

There a several scripts for various macro methods already posted for the touchpad workaround

So is this patched or not? I’m confused. Some say yes and others say no
Not patched.

The only reason its labled patched still is because the op hasnt updated the original post to reflect the new methods being used.

Nickname230

Nickname230

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*UPDATE FOR PC USERS*
Not even need the scripts, unless you do afk. Explain, how did you got the ban? Did you just play or sit for a long time. Did you got how much chips after win?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not even need the scripts, unless you do afk. Explain, how did you got the ban? Did you just play or sit for a long time. Did you got how much chips after win?
Too long in the races, too much money earned, ect,

Ive been punished too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register