Discussion Horizon Diamond help

• Thread starter O131213N
  • Start date
  • Views 2,287
O

O131213N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi I have the xbox 360 slim and don't feel like taking apart my old HDD just to connect this one to the computer, if transfered my profile and my Halo Reach gamesave to a different HDD and plugged it in, would I find the missions in the profile or the game save. Would I only need to extract these two things or is there something else as well? Good answer gets +rep

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
you just need your gamesave. not even your profile

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
with transfer cable:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/309596-tut-how-to-get-out-of-oni-sword-base/

just follow the first 2 pics

O

O131213N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so that tells me I need to extract my profile AND gamesaves. Is this right?

X

Xbox One Dev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your using a slim, just use a USB stick and extract the Gamesave, not the profile.

V

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
no, that tut is showing you how to do something else. but the first 2 pics will show you where your gamesave is. that's all you need. take it out, modify it, put it back in.

O

O131213N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, that tut is showing you how to do something else. but the first 2 pics will show you where your gamesave is. that's all you need. take it out, modify it, put it back in.
Okay I understand now. Its just hard to comprehend because I need to know what to extract from my XBOX to my HDD. Thanks for the help. + rep for all your posts :smile:

Top Bottom