Reaction score
Sin$
Boosting service now OPEN! Message for instant invites. Need 3 people

S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Typical scam! Full lobby with split screen on team tactical! Spawn trap on strike zone! Him and his friend go 1st....aaaand guess what? After game is over your kicked from party then blocked! He's only boosting himself

H

Hopeful

Reaction score
Sin$
STM, do u have proof of me doing that to you? No. And also, the first person who joins my party goes first with me. And I can get 2 people to vouch that this is legit.

S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude stop lying already....I messaged you about boosting....you invited me to a party just you and I...you then said "do you have any1 online?" I said no you then invited simple into the party....you sent me an invite then 3 people joined....you immediately kicked me from party and left for about 10 minutes (funny...length of a game) then invited me back to lobby with one other guy and you said you and simple go first again! FAKE you just boost yourself 
You should remember people can see your KD for last 5 games played!

S

SHAAARKEISHAAA

Reaction score
Sin$
To the last 5 games played - since you dashboard final killcam it doesn't show in the last 5 when you go 0-60, it doesn't effect your K/D at all. Not only that but half the time it takes 10 minutes just to find Strikezone blitz. I am not vouching for anyone here but there may have been some misunderstandings?

S

SHAAARKEISHAAA

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude stop lying already....I messaged you about boosting....you invited me to a party just you and I...you then said "do you have any1 online?" I said no you then invited simple into the party....you sent me an invite then 3 people joined....you immediately kicked me from party and left for about 10 minutes (funny...length of a game) then invited me back to lobby with one other guy and you said you and simple go first again! FAKE you just boost yourself 
You should remember people can see your KD for last 5 games played! Dumb ***
However if you want someone to boost with you can message GT: SHAAARKEISHAAA, I'll even let you get first round of kills bc I could honestly care less who goes first lol.

S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm fine with dashboard when your 0-60 but when your never 60-0 why would you waste your time?? I don't care who goes first either but when he goes first twice...that makes him 120-0 and why he care about dash boarding ? It's bull

H

Hopeful

Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't quite understand what you put there STM XXL. We do 1 game each. You get 100 deaths per game when dying, but you dashboard so it doesn't affect your KD. When you kill, you get 100+ kills per game. It's as simple as that. We rotate every game. 
OPEN now first to message me kills first. Will invite in 15 minutes!

S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So why did you invite me 10 mins later after your 1st full lobby? Those other 2 let you kill them 100+ times and said no it's ok I don't have to have a turn killing??? Come on dude....and what I said was pretty clear...you don't get killed you go 1st then kick and block the 2 you killed....it's ok I'm not wasting my time while you lie...people will post on here that you did it

S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to hear niko....selfish people ruin it...and he is clearly just boosting himself

H

Hopeful

Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I can get 2 people to vouch for me, who died first, then they killed after. And if you have proof of it happening, show it, if not, you're lying.

S

STM XXL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest there's 2 people in here who don't vouch for you....terrible rating bud

H

Hopeful

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol well I want to see the people who don't vouch for me, with proof of me 'scamming' them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register