Discussion Hopefully

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Well don't flame me please i know like others said its so easy to decrypt these files so whatever im gonna post them here and see what happens but ya. These files just need to be encrypted and modified. And people that think im trying to act like i know it all im not and im not trying to gain reputation just trying to help out that's all geez.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/306322661/common_mp.ff
http://rapidshare.com/files/306322660/code_post_gfx_mp.ff

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Again I have to say this :

You cannot successfully modify Xbox 360 IW .ff (fast file) multiplayer ("mp_" or "_mp") files because they are hashed with SHA and signed with RSA.

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
unknown v2 said:
Again I have to say this :

You cannot successfully modify Xbox 360 IW .ff (fast file) multiplayer ("mp_" or "_mp") files because they are hashed with SHA and signed with RSA.
Well someone already has he plays Team Deathmatch and you can't kill him. Do you really think that they just extracted these files off wx360? Because these are the same files that were posted but not pre-modified look at your files that you extract from wx360 and these file there different.

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
/sarcasm Then it might have been some developer because even the end game replay he got shot and he walked up to the guy and shot him. So ya i guess that's normal and i know its not profile modding.

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
maybe the wrong section but can anyone help me around the mw2 save becoming corupt ? as soon as i change ..player_sustainAmmBo‚.0# to ..player_sustainAmmBo‚.1# its corupt & the checksum is all wrong ? any hints

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bifftaz said:
maybe the wrong section but can anyone help me around the mw2 save becoming corupt ? as soon as i change ..player_sustainAmmBo.0# to ..player_sustainAmmBo.1# its corupt & the checksum is all wrong ? any hints
There are a couple threads in this section about that. But if you can't find anything out, then just wait for the tool to be released.

jester

⠀HardenedVPN.com
Retired
Reaction score
v Reiss v said:
/sarcasm Then it might have been some developer because even the end game replay he got shot and he walked up to the guy and shot him. So ya i guess that's normal and i know its not profile modding.
What is wrong with you?

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pakar45 said:
How long is it going to be before the tool is released?
I have no idea. I have that it will be released in a matter of days, and I read somewhere that it won't be released. If it's not released to the public then it will be leaked eventually. And even if it isn't leaked, a modded gamesave is sure to pop up somewhere that everyone should be able to use. . .

Oh and to stay on topic, I dug this up regarding the mp.ff files modding. . . Might I add it was in the COD4 section.

SotG Caboose said:
Also, the _MP files have an RSA signature, so unless you have an XDK or supah homebrew hax, you can't do anything except Campaign mods, which are still fun.
Basically everyone should just stop, because it is going in the same EXACT direction as COD4 online ISO modding went. Absolutely no where. . .

Top Bottom