Patched Hoodie with no mask in 1.30

• Thread starter Stanana
  • Start date
  • Views 2,512
S

Stanana

Reaction score
Sin$
This is the first time I post something and I don't really know if there's a solution for this yet in here because I've tried a lot to find a way before testing myself (glad I did)

So, to keep the hoodie without the mask you just need to have the night vision goggles and some earrings.
Put the hoodie
Put the NVG
Put earrings (can take it off it you want)
To save, just go to a store and save as outfit (if done at the wardrobe it will reset)

Hope I can help someone.

As first post, help me improve if you find something wrong.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I can not seem to find a thread which has this exact method. If you find the thread that his this same method then report the thread with a link to that thread otherwise this thread will stay open. Thank you.

S

Stanana

Reaction score
Sin$
I can not seem to find a thread which has this exact method. If you find the thread that his this same method then report the thread with a link to that thread otherwise this thread will stay open. Thank you.
Okay, I'll let it open then.. just want to contribute really

LEGIT767

LEGIT767

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it with most the hoodies, when I put the earrings on it just removes the mask and puts the hood down.

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it with most the hoodies, when I put the earrings on it just removes the mask and puts the hood down.
You're supposed to use NIGHT VISION GOGGLES and the HOODED JACKETS from the heist update. You need to have completed the Humane Labs heist to purchase the NVG from the center counter in ammunation.

Last edited:
Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TheAceSon

Whyd you post the any hat and mask glitch here...you're going to confuse people.

S

Stanana

Reaction score
Sin$
The strangest thing just happened. I was trying to do this glitch and make a movie about it like I said early but everytime I put the earings every, and I mean every clothes store disappear.. Until I restart.
Can anyone confirm this happens not just to me please?

EDIT: So I just restarted my PS4 and it just went ok now. I'll post a link or the video if I can of how I made it.

Last edited:
LEGIT767

LEGIT767

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're supposed to use NIGHT VISION GOGGLES and the HOODED JACKETS from the heist update. You need to have completed the Humane Labs heist to purchase the NVG from the center counter in ammunation.
I have.

DemoniicDeicide

DemoniicDeicide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I searched the forums for the way I do it and I found nothing, so before anyone call me out... I DIDN'T KNOW!
1. Put on any hooded jacket

2. Put on any mask that puts the hood up

3. Put on any desert scarf

4. Go to your accessories and switch over your earrings once. Although the hood goes down It should still say you have your scarf and earrings on

5. Go back to masks and switch to the mask and it should stick

Your mask should disappear and the scarf should still be on. You MUST save your outfit at the clothing store and not at the front counter.

If you need pictures I'll post them later.

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not calling you out or anything but this is very old. If i remember correctly you don't even need the scarf, just change earrings.

KingGoldie

KingGoldie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put on night-vision with hood up, put on earrings, then profit. Simple and Old.

DemoniicDeicide

DemoniicDeicide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put on night-vision with hood up, put on earrings, then profit. Simple and Old.
Don't have night vision yet. 
Not calling you out or anything but this is very old. If i remember correctly you don't even need the scarf, just change earrings.
I never found it on forums so I posted it 
Sorry for posting this thread if it's already out. I didn't know.

GoodWithGraphics

GoodWithGraphics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I searched the forums for the way I do it and I found nothing, so before anyone call me out... I DIDN'T KNOW!
1. Put on any hooded jacket

2. Put on any mask that puts the hood up

3. Put on any desert scarf

4. Go to your accessories and switch over your earrings once. Although the hood goes down It should still say you have your scarf and earrings on

5. Go back to masks and switch to the mask and it should stick

Your mask should disappear and the scarf should still be on. You MUST save your outfit at the clothing store and not at the front counter.

If you need pictures I'll post them later.
nice find, bro

Top Bottom
Login
Register