• Thread starter Die The Villain
  • Start date
  • Views 89,561
D

Die The Villain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys i got this from another site warcraftcheating.com, its clean i have been using it for a while. i figured i would upload it here to save you from having to sign up for another account somewhere else, i have Gatherbuddy too if anyone is interested...

instructions
  • Extract HB.zip
  • Go into HB folder
  • Run Honnorbuddy Crack.
  • It may give you an error message saying Invalid DLL Structure or something like that
  • Dont worry it still worked
  • Rename the honorbuddy.exe to anything.exe
  • Run world of warcraft BEFORE running honorbuddy, and sign into wow
  • Then after word open honorbuddy and login with any username and password other that test/test
  • thats it!

EDIT: the link was an old version that can now get you banned i will post the new version as soon as i can get a working crack for it.

AV Scan
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=e82835a3af4e8b95ae524193c9f8eaa78e5767a8e9a5fe87b18582aee317e387-1293547437

*edit* AV Scan Added

DEVIL D0G

DEVIL D0G

Sinner Hardened Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Virus Scan please or nobody will download

Oh and is it undetectable?

D

Die The Villain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You make a very valid point, i don't know why i didn't think to do it sooner. Original post edited with AV scan

D

Die The Villain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its working great, like seriously i let it run from 11pm till i get up in the morning, boom 2-3k honor. the newer bgs are a little buggy, but you can turn them off so it wont select them

T

The Toxic Deer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks :biggrin: i am interested in gatherbuddy too if you want to post it
here have a +rep from me :tongue:

I

icemanstryka

Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't the latest release. I would hold off until it's confirmed that it wont be detected. The latest version is 2.0.0.3626 and this crack reads "Loading Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3488 settings."

D

Die The Villain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea but its the only one i found cracked and its for the most recent version of wow, i have been using just fine almost ever day for 4-8 hours a day, and nothing. Against its at your own risk but i have been fine

if you go to Honorbuddy.com and go to there forums theres alot of info on how to config

I

Illussionary

Reaction score
Sin$
VIRUS!!

The file that cracks is a Trojan Horse just did a scan with my AVG. But other than that, its great. Leveling my mage as I type this lmao.

L

Like 69 Gnomes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
VIRUS!!

The file that cracks is a Trojan Horse just did a scan with my AVG. But other than that, its great. Leveling my mage as I type this lmao.

Cracks can give false positives to some AV's, it shouldn't be a problem.

F4UX 7

F4UX 7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^^
I learned this at school cracks/hacks on online games appear as hacks...

Mr Gutsy

Mr Gutsy

You Best be Trollin =3
Reaction score
Sin$
hey when i click the HB crack it comes up with an error messages saying 'Windows cannot access the specified Device, Path or file.You may not have permissions to access the item" but i am administrator?
can someone help me with this

zomgwtfbbqbagel

zomgwtfbbqbagel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey when i click the HB crack it comes up with an error messages saying 'Windows cannot access the specified Device, Path or file.You may not have permissions to access the item" but i am administrator?
can someone help me with this
Try right-clicking and running as administrator.

The problem I'm having is logging in. I just use a bogus username/password and I get a error message either saying:

1. Loading Honorbuddy 2.0.0.3488 settings.
Authenticating..
Gatherbuddy Sessions: 0/∞
Honorbuddy Sessions: 1/∞
Shared Sessions: 0/∞
Error - Endscene hook failed: Could not successfully set up synchronization events.
Attached to WoW with ID 9032
Authentication failed!

2. Authenticating..
Gatherbuddy Sessions: 0/∞
Honorbuddy Sessions: 1/∞
Shared Sessions: 0/∞
-------------------------------
You have not selected a valid instance of WoW to attach to!
Please restart Honorbuddy and choose a valid WoW instance to use Honorbuddy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register