Homing/turning ability

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by ACooKiEXMoNsTaR, Dec 31, 2008 with 3 replies and 497 views.

1. ACooKiEXMoNsTaR

ACooKiEXMoNsTaR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was wandering if there was a way to make projectiles home in on someone like you could in halo1 I tried editing the homing/turning ability in dothalo of the rocket to 10 but it didn't work

2. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
  3. spawnova

spawnova Newbie

Ratings:
    yes i know how to do this, go to your weapon tag and go to the weapon you want to be homing you can do anything at all im going to use sniper, under sniper tag go down to barrels then in the flags box check tracks fired projectile. now go to you sniper bullet in the projectile tag and scroll down to a flags box and find oriented along velocity and check that then go to range and make that like 9000 or something and i usually change the speed to 1 so it follows them anywhere there go and its a slow death so they always have to be moving or there dead lol. next go to the homing turning ability and make it like 5 this meens it can turn itself around lol. if you are using any heavy projectiles make sure you make the air gravity scale 0 so it floats and doesnt hit the ground.

and thats how you make anything at all homing, except grenades they do not have homing capabilities:thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup:

have fun lol

forgot to mention you need to be using entity nothing else.:w00t::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. semperfi2026

semperfi2026 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What Version Of entity?