Solved Homing missiles have been disabled on every vehicle with them

• Thread starter Premium 308
  • Start date
  • Views 351
P

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
today I noticed that I can not use homing missiles on an vehicle that has them on it I only have the option of machine gun and missiles with no homing feature enabled...doesn't anyone else have this issue or know why this is happening to me? Any help will be greatly appreciated

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Very strange. It isn't happening to me.

Perhaps you have changed the vehicle beacon controls through the vehicles section of the interaction menu?

P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't just have player targeting on attackers do you? If so they won't lock on anyone

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
You don't just have player targeting on attackers do you? If so they won't lock on anyone

Thanks for the info, isn't happening to me now, but in the past it has. I have change my targeting from time to time and it now works. Didn't know this had an affect on vehicle homing. #Salute

P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, isn't happening to me now, but in the past it has. I have change my targeting from time to time and it now works. Didn't know this had an affect on vehicle homing. #Salute

Yea its stupid really, you need it always on either everyone or strangers

P

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the only thing I can think of that did it is I restarted my ps4 thinking it was a bug or something and when I came back on rockstar took $24 million away from me and after that happened I was able to use the homing future again. But now I am in a bad sport lobby and I need to know how to get out LOL so should I make a new thread for that or do you guys know what to do if there is a way or do I have to wait the 4 days to end?

P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the only thing I can think of that did it is I restarted my ps4 thinking it was a bug or something and when I came back on rockstar took $24 million away from me and after that happened I was able to use the homing future again. But now I am in a bad sport lobby and I need to know how to get out LOL so should I make a new thread for that or do you guys know what to do if there is a way or do I have to wait the 4 days to end?
Just wait and enjoy your dunce hat. Lol

Top Bottom