What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Homework's Cash Drop Lobbies + Fool Around Lobbies| Almost 24/7! | 40k per bag!

• Thread starter Homework
  • Start date
  • Views 30,690

Did you enjoy your time?

• Yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof:

BDOClYi.jpg

Welcome to my GTA V Cash Drop Lobbies!
Before I get started, I take no responsibility to your consequences if you get suspended or banned from GTA Online. Though the odds are rare, it still is a possibility.

On to the thread!

I drop 40k bags every day almost 24/7, but I do want to do more than that all day. That's why I created more than just cash lobbies, but time to have fun with the modder. By that you can request things such as a snowman outfit, egg head, pylon head, etc! I can even spawn a car and simply use a garage bypass to insert it into my garage and let you drive it.

I also appreciate thanks though. This lobby is simply for fun and no donations are needed. If you do feel the courage to donate 50 cents or so, you may send it to: [email protected]

Also if I may ask, please do not disrespect other fellow 7S members. I do not care what you do to non members, but we are all family at 7S.

Rules:

- No Disrespect -
- Do not hog all the money
arrow-10x10.png
-
- DO not to kill others that are getting money -
- No using vehicles to hit others in passive mode whom are getting money -
- Please leave once you have a sufficient amount of money -

My PSN:
Please wait until lobby is online.

Instructions to get in:
1. Add me as a friend
2. Join session

A thanks is also appreciated it you liked the lobby. Also feedback is accepted and appreciated as well.

Update:
1. There's plenty of people trying to get in, please leave when you get enough money.
2. A lot of people have been getting banned. Please read some of the comments as they state some things you MUST do to not get a ban.

3. Remember, do not put the money in your bank or else Rockstar will take it.

READ THIS!!! I got this message from a member of the lobby regarding why some of you are getting banned:

Ik why ppl r getting banned and its not because of social club or the money in bank. Its because if u notice the people that got banned like ********** was because they posted their PSN in the comments RockStar or whoever does it checks these modding sites for PSN names and then checks those PSN in their data base ik this because i have both social club and 199 million in my bank and 15 million in my pocket and not banned at all and i got in ur lobby like 2 days ago my psn is *********

So remember, do not post your name!

Last edited:
W

WestleySniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im going to send you a friend request. I'm looking forward to having fun without being killed

Last edited:
J

james moran

Reaction score
Sin$
add me M_A_H_V_E_L , I'm going to request you to westley

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated! Please, to get in:

1. Add me as a friend
2. Join session

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Reaction score
Sin$
Lobbies closed for the night.
It will be open tomorrow at 3:00 PM EST

EarthRocker315

EarthRocker315

Reaction score
Sin$
I've sent you a friend request.

Will there be a way to donate in the future?

T

Thepeoples14332

Reaction score
Sin$
Psn: Thepeoples14332
Just sent Friend request

Benedict Beer

Benedict Beer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Added you, hopefully you aren't like the other hosters which never approve FR.

AWildBerryAppears

AWildBerryAppears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man. Thanks for the services and taking time to fulfill our request.

Last edited:
W

WestleySniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got banned from GTA Online after leaving one of your sessions. Just a heads up for everyone.

AWildBerryAppears

AWildBerryAppears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got banned from GTA Online after leaving one of your sessions. Just a heads up for everyone.
How much money did you get, Was your Social Club Linked, and Did you spend too much time on the lobby. answer those 3 questions and I might be able to say why

W

WestleySniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I received 300 mill lol and yes it was linked no one told me to unlink it, no I didn't spend a lot at all only like 2 mill on the chopper

W

WestleySniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How much money did you get, Was your Social Club Linked, and Did you spend too much time on the lobby. answer those 3 questions and I might be able to say why

I wasn't in the session that long maybe 15-30 mins but I wasn't aware that staying in the session for a while could get me banned. Oh well next time looks like I need to make sure I pay attention to the risks. How long will the ban remain?

AWildBerryAppears

AWildBerryAppears

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I received 300 mill lol and yes it was linked no one told me to unlink it, no I didn't spend a lot at all only like 2 mill on the chopper
Alright so the reason why is your social club account was linked as you were gaining about 1m every few seconds and R* Will ban if it is not a legit amount each time (8mil). what happened is you gained too much in a short amount of time causing your $ stats to double as you gained the money and that is what alerted them. next time try and go for around 4-5 million every 7 minutes and that should decrease your potential chance of getting banned. 

I wasn't in the session that long maybe 15-30 mins but I wasn't aware that staying in the session for a while could get me banned. Oh well next time looks like I need to make sure I pay attention to the risks. How long will the ban remain?
Best chance you were either suspended for a week and or suspended and character rollback. so just wait a week and check. worst scenario is its permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register