Homemade Water Block

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Brown Wigga, Nov 7, 2008 with 1 replies and 1,069 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Wigga

Brown Wigga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well i got a couple 360s that red ring (:.() and one of them i have fixed several times but still gets the rod. I have removed the X-clamp, put to extra fans inside of it and mounted the dvd drive to the top of the case for room, but it still rod'd after like a month. Well anyway. I'm pour and a worthless piece of **** without a job so im attempting to hand make an entire water cooler for this xbox from junk inside my closet. I dont give a **** if it leaks a day or 2 later and my 360 is ruined, i just want to feel some sort of acomplishment by making a working water cooler. Soo... here is the model i have created of what i want my water block to look like.

[Click here to view the link]

I want to make it from the old 360 cpu heatsink base and peg things. i have already ripped the little fins and **** off of the heatsink and cuz it down to where i want it. Pretty much all im asking is if this waterblock idea will work (keep the box cool). Here are some more pictures.

After looking at several other water blocks this seams obsolete and difficult to make. I probably wont go with this idea so can some one conferm that this is horrible and wont benefit anything.

Here is a download link to my model. Its a .rar and inside is a .max(3Ds Max) and .3DS model of the waterblock.:wink:

:w00t:Thanks in advance.:w00t:

P.S. I only spent 2 hours on it so it isnt the best plan/model but it should do I suppose.

2. xbh1h2

xbh1h2 Getting There

Ratings:
    Well as long as you don't give a **** if it ruins your xbox or not I say GO FOR IT!:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.