• Views 794
Tehenhauin

Tehenhauin

Don't worry, be happy
Reaction score
Sin$
ok im just going to jump right into it
i think that a lot of us must have thought about this
IS there a way that you could like mod the systemupdate file on usb(dashboard update) so you update to homebrew because i know that you can go from the very first dashboard to the last kinect dashoard just using usb so is this possible
?

Tehenhauin

Tehenhauin

Don't worry, be happy
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way for homebrew i think is either JTAG or RGH, and in order for JTAG you need a lower dash, i could be wrong, but i don't think there is any way to just update to a homebrew dash.
i mean you can update your dash from usb by just putting a file on there and your xbox doesnt need to be connected to the internet

Anonamous

Anonamous

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Donator Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you mean modifying the update files to make it update to something you want it to. Thus corrupting the LIVE signature making it not detect or even attempt to update in the first place.

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

I Love Rita Ora <3<3<3
Reaction score
Sin$
ok im just going to jump right into it
i think that a lot of us must have thought about this
IS there a way that you could like mod the systemupdate file on usb(dashboard update) so you update to homebrew because i know that you can go from the very first dashboard to the last kinect dashoard just using usb so is this possible
?
Not Possible Only Jtag

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

I Love Rita Ora <3<3<3
Reaction score
Sin$
every on shut up!!!!!!!! ill try this argument let me try right know god help me
every on shut up!!!!!!!! ill try this argument let me try right know god help me
Thats Not The Way to Approach a Forums is it?

And From The Start we Said it wasn't gonna work Next Time Read The Post From Experience people instead of Coming on Here Flaming or what ever you call your self doing

Top Bottom
Login
Register