What's new

Discussion Holy Noobsharks. Got My Level 127 Main Back!

R

Rs_iLy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No More Main :frown:

C

Clepto

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Very nice, I just got my old account back. Not as good as yours, but it's a start.

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Congrats man, that's a pretty sweet account. What happened to it in the first place? Banned, stolen, sold, etc.?

I

I TOTALLY RULE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa that's odd... I was in your clan for a couple days. My name's ZH8, I joined faded lurers for a couple days lol what a coincidence.

R

Rs_iLy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well When You Didnt Have The Info To Begin With And Got It Back, But He Has All The Same Info, He Can Recover It back

T

Too many letters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well When You Didnt Have The Info To Begin With And Got It Back, But He Has All The Same Info, He Can Recover It back
who can your friend... LOL

R

Rs_iLy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Yep, And I Was Going To Do A Giveaway For The 7s Community, F U C K you guys.

V

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Ok Yep, And I Was Going To Do A Giveaway For The 7s Community, F U C K you guys.
Wow dude, Seriously Chill. You have like 67 posts and 9 likes and your storming around the Runescape section like you own it.

S

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Wow dude, Seriously Chill. You have like 67 posts and 9 likes and your storming around the Runescape section like you own it.
^ This, True Story.

You need to calm down, don't take things so serious mate.

R

Rs_iLy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im Not Going To help You Guys Do Stuff, If I Just Get Hate From Everybody. So IDGAF Bout 7s. Ban Me For All I Care.

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Mythical Veteran Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I Agree, You Guys Are Really Pissing Me Off Aswell. Why Can't You Accept The Fact That His Account Was Recovered. He Can't Recover It Even Though He Made It. While You're At It, Ban Me Too.

tl;dr

Go away.

T

Too many letters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Agree, You Guys Are Really Pissing Me Off Aswell. Why Can't You Accept The Fact That His Account Was Recovered. He Can't Recover It Even Though He Made It. While You're At It, Ban Me Too.

tl;dr

Go away.
He is constantly begging people for money/accounts it just gets kind of annoying, sorry.

S

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
He is constantly begging people for money/accounts it just gets kind of annoying, sorry.
Lmaoo. Yeah, Fatality <3 Trolling. Notice how all his letters Are Like This In His Sentence, Cause That Guy Types Like This.

<3 You Letters & Fatality.

T

Too many letters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmaoo. Yeah, Fatality <3 Trolling. Notice how all his letters Are Like This In His Sentence, Cause That Guy Types Like This.

<3 You Letters & Fatality.
Damn... didn't even notice.:eek:

R

Rs_iLy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its Funny How You Guys Mock Me, Like Little Childs. Its Cute.

Top Bottom