• Thread starter Jabba The Hutt
  • Start date
  • Views 457
Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did the 15 prestige gpd file thingy yesterday and every time i get on my account, i have to adjust my sensitivity because it auto sets it to 2. any idea on how to fix it?

move to modding support please

bla2006

bla2006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did the 15 prestige gpd file thingy yesterday and every time i get on my account, i have to adjust my sensitivity because it auto sets it to 2. any idea on how to fix it?

Did you inject a fresh GPD ?

The Grim Repper

The Grim Repper

Creator of EOTM
VIP
Retired
MotM Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you replace the GPD with a default one or do you still have the modded one?

E

Enckem

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
If it really bothers you that much, try deleting your profile (not profile and items, just profile) and recovering.

Violated

Violated

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Inject a fresh unmodded .gpd

And then recover your profile.

LegendaryLSD

TazzyMyDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

well default settings got changed, meaning that it won't save your old, so reconfiguring everytime is annoying, you should use the old gpd of the game that you had before it, if your stuff is good it will keep your 15th, i am not sure if it is online or in combat training etc... but it is because your gpd doesn't have the settings already configured...

IE. using someones gpd will set the configurations to what they had unless edited,
so either edit it or use another gpd...

so since the settings are messy, to stick you should recover, (which will overwrite gpd probably) or just use a game save editor like xero to change the settings..

S

ScipioWarrior

Reaction score
Sin$

You could theoretically open your gpd in Xero and change the sensitivity in first column.

OR just recover your account. :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register