What's new

Solved Hitachi Fix?

T

Tidal

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a hitachi 47dj which was flashed incorrectly flashed and is bricked. I was wondering if this product might fix it.-- CHILLIFIX
The light on the xbox wont stop blinking like it is in mode b, and the drive is totally unresponsive. Is this product reliable? How hard is it to install. Also, what becomes of this chip after I restore the drive and want to reflash it? Can it be used again to get me out if somthing goes wrong. I flashed my drive with the xtreme 8 in 1.

T

Tidal

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
im not sure what happened. I had flashed it before no problem, but when i updated to 8 in 1 from i think 7 in 1 somthing happened. Everything ran normally, but when i went to my box it was bricked. I was looking through the install instructions, and it looks difficult to solder. Im not an expert with soldering, but i have done some other projects that involved soldering. I was able to install an xecuter mod chip, so i should be able to get this. Thanks for your help.

PAN5Y

PAN5Y

Blessed
VIP
10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not a professional at 360's im good at xbox's but i know some1 that can help you i'll ask him then i or he will post alright :wink:

T

Tidal

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks man. I appreciate the help. Im probably going to get a new drive because the soldering looks really difficult. Maybe even a new xbox incase it gets banned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register