Discussion Hint on how Lee0312 mods CoD4

• Thread starter FnK Renegade
  • Start date
  • Views 3,600
F

FnK Renegade

Reaction score
Sin$
If you watch his video closely, he has not other buttons binded, because of course those are patched. He managed to bypass the button binding and bind the mods to the Button and Stick Layouts. Anyway one of us can figure this out to get it working?

TheWizurd

TheWizurd

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
wut video?

oh nvm. i think its like apad or something likw that.

Antics

Antics

Test My Gangster
Reaction score
Sin$
Why are you hinting when you haven't even found it out..

you cant bypass with different binds because the code they used to patch it is unbindall

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
What I think is, you have to blank the controls out, then bind APAD_direction to something... Clt42 and I have gotten the controls blanked out but i'm to lazy to test different bind variations right now >.> Plus im studying 24/7 for testing I have on monday...

Why are you hinting when you haven't even found it out..

you cant bypass with different binds because the code they used to patch it is unbindall

Lol, it's funny because even though you "know" how to use binds now, you still visit every thread on these. :3

I

iTzModdy

Reaction score
Sin$
Blanking out (Nulling) the controls is the easy part... its not a simple bind either..

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Lololololololol. Your soooooooo off.

I'm in the Grammar Nazi mood so...
"Lololololololol. Your soooooooo off.", should be, "Lololololololol, You're soooooooo off." As I don't think, "Soooooooo off" could be his.

Blanking out (Nulling) the controls is the easy part... its not a simple bind either..

Oh I agree, now we just have to find which combination of strings will allow you to use binds.

H

HIT MAN CCC xXx

Reaction score
Sin$
Ur all dumb It is done with a iso so there u go i told u he did not do it with .binds he did it with a disk i had the modz but my flashed xbox got banned need more proof look at gavintruso 10th iso disk itz the same way as doing it it with the jump hight and all that so there i told u you can all stop going on about it f*** me thats all i hear now is how did leethreeonetwo do cod4 modz and waw and mw2 i will put the vid in this post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mijTuYFYPzI&feature=channel_video_title

I

iTzModdy

Reaction score
Sin$
Ur all dumb It is done with a iso so there u go i told u he did not do it with .binds he did it with a disk i had the modz but my flashed xbox got banned need more proof look at gavintruso 10th iso disk itz the same way as doing it it with the jump hight and all that so there i told u you can all stop going on about it f*** me thats all i hear now is how did leethreeonetwo do cod4 modz and waw and mw2 i will put the vid in this post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mijTuYFYPzI&feature=channel_video_title

/FACEPALM

If your saying its just iso mods then how could that be correct if you can't iso mod cod4 online? (As to my knowledge)

EDIT

However, I will say that this method of 'bypass' does involve two controllers as the only way that you can get the error from IW is with two controllers.

H

HIT MAN CCC xXx

Reaction score
Sin$
/FACEPALM

If your saying its just iso mods then how could that be correct if you can't iso mod cod4 online? (As to my knowledge)

EDIT

However, I will say that this method of 'bypass' does involve two controllers as the only way that you can get the error from IW is with two controllers.
Yes you can iso mod cod4 Go look on youtube i have modz on cod4 with a iso
But i am band B)

S

SlySnipez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had an idea today that if you put the modded gpd on a modded profile and did the modded gamertag thing it might swap your controls with it bypassing the checks.

Tried and failed. :frown:

Antics

Antics

Test My Gangster
Reaction score
Sin$
What I think is, you have to blank the controls out, then bind APAD_direction to something... Clt42 and I have gotten the controls blanked out but i'm to lazy to test different bind variations right now >.> Plus im studying 24/7 for testing I have on monday...

Lol, it's funny because even though you "know" how to use binds now, you still visit every thread on these. :3
Its funny how I have plenty of videos on how I did it and I view the topics to prove them wrong cause I know they dont know how to do it.

Its also funny that umad cause your thread was closed.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can iso mod cod4 Go look on youtube i have modz on cod4 with a iso
But i am band B)
Yeah ofcourse you do :rolleyes:
Troll. <_<

Antic- stop acting like a know it all, wow, you tell people you know the method of gpd modding online, who gives a s***? From all the give aways in all the posted videos it's obviously a bind put in the buttons config and/or sticks config in the gpd, then brought online by using the gamertag glitch. :rolleyes: It's just a matter of trial and error, anyone with half a brain could atleast attempt this.

XeChris

clt42

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Its funny how I have plenty of videos on how I did it and I view the topics to prove them wrong cause I know they dont know how to do it.

Its also funny that umad cause your thread was closed.
It's also funny considering that me and Qr Proxy are talking about world at war. And I can guarantee you, you don't have any videos after the patch. Trust me, the only reason why you are acting so tough is you found infectable xp, well kudos to that but really doesnt mean you have to be a complete ***.

Try to compete with that, and even zondrina didn't know how considering he is one of the best modders in the cod community.

Top Bottom
Login
Register