• Thread starter sizzurp94
  • Start date
  • Views 16,330
sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKHoNQ5H3lg]YouTube - Highrise Glitches and Tricks MW2[/ame]

T

thrasher4001

Reaction score
Sin$
ehhh first one is a secret for now but the rest are just parts of the map that people cant find cause they are too dumb to look around

A

Anti Social

Reaction score
Sin$
:thumbup: Rated

Ill be sure to use some of these tricks in online. ownage

T

thrasher4001

Reaction score
Sin$
therooke said:
I didnt see any glitchs tho
yea i know like i said they are just parts of the map.... don't know why anybody would actually call these glitches OR tricks except for the first one, still isn't a glitch though

F

FANB0Y FAIL

Reaction score
Sin$
a really cool spot i found here is on top of the fans. go get on the crane to the left side of the map like you showed and run around and get in the ledge on the inside of the building. from there jump out the window with the scaffolding or whatever it is called in front of it. jump up on that and then jump on the rail on the side of it. from there you can look down and see the fans. there are two. just run and jump towards them and lay down on top of them. nobody looks up there. trust me. i went 20 and 0 in a match there and i suck at the game.

sory but i have no idea how to post videos but also you can go to the pit out in the middle of the map. go to the side with the stairs that go down. from there jump up on the rail on the left side of the stairs going down. run and jump on top of those fans. from there look slightly right and you will see a box on the wall right beside the doorway leading under the building to the south. run and jump on that box and you can see in the building to the north and everybody that tries to run down in the pit. i have done very well here and nobody has found me yet. i have never seen anybody get here so if you try it just dont get caught! its an awesome spot!

Top Bottom
Login
Register