Discussion Highest Kill Streak

• Thread starter Rukhmar
  • Start date
  • Views 1,073
R

Rukhmar

Government!!!!
Reaction score
Share you're highest kill streak (Kills in a row without dying) Believe it or not my highest is 61, I'm curious to hear everyone else's be sure to share!

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
My highest gun only is 20, with lethal streaks I went around 31. Haven't dropped a v2 yet
:frown:

B

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's up with all these "highest __insert item here___" threads being started by people who have very high "_item__" and just want to slick brag on the down-low? lol

not hating but it's pretty funny how much it seems that way.

Oh, and I suck at gaming (my highest streak was 15 and my current k/d ratio is 0.76) so you won't see me posting high anything. unless it's lifting weights related lol

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's up with all these "highest __insert item here___" threads being started by people who have very high "_item__" and just want to slick brag on the down-low? lol

not hating but it's pretty funny how much it seems that way.

Oh, and I suck at gaming (my highest streak was 15 and my current k/d ratio is 0.76) so you won't see me posting high anything. unless it's lifting weights related lol
Well I think there's no point bragging because theirs always someone better than you... specially when lucks on their side :wink:

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I’m sure my highest killstreak is around 27 kills and that was on Domination.

O

OH_EM_JI

The Surprised Guy!
Reaction score
My highest is 17 kills without dying.

A

alepagliaccio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Share you're highest kill streak (Kills in a row without dying) Believe it or not my highest is 61, I'm curious to hear everyone else's be sure to share!
yeah but with killstreaks or gun streak?

I

Ink

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
i think it was 32 with streaks. No v2 rocket tho im not that good lol

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
63 got it sniping but it was quite nerve racking, i got a v2 then used streaks. I really want to do it again but it was right after Christmas.

19XX

Reaction score
My highest streak I think is 19.

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
I dont even own the game but from the few times I've played it I think my killstreak was in the mid-thirtys, somewhere around there.

0livia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My highest kill streak is 28.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Keep living!
Retired
Reaction score
Mines was 20 on war using sniper rifle quick and hard scope.

D

Dewy Grill

Reaction score
77 gun streak, but couldn’t drop a v2 bc i hadn’t prestige’s all of my divisions

S

Slugging98

Banned
Reaction score
MIne is 36 pretty good i think.

Top Bottom