• Thread starter GENeTiCz xx
  • Start date
  • Views 555
GENeTiCz xx

GENeTiCz xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keep in mind it's only a Media PC. I bought all my parts during black friday, and didn't have enough for my GPU. I'll update again when I install my GPU.

Case- HAF X
Motherboard- P8Z68 V-Pro/GEN 3
PSU- Seasonic X850
CPU- Sandy Bridge 2500K
CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper N (Dual Fan Setup)
Memory- 8gb Corsair Vengence
SSD- Samsung 830 (500+ read)
HDD- 750gb WD Caviar Black

I got off work late, and finally just got done building it. I had just enough time to OC before bed here soon. I'll take some pics tomorrow though of the case, and cable management. I'll just post screenies for now.

Untitled.png

Shatter

Shatter

Reaction score
Sin$
I never did get the point of using a pc for media only... Why not have more then 1 hdd and use a ssd for OS and some apps, a 1tb hdd for games and use some 2tbs for your media or a external wireless 2tb...

GENeTiCz xx

GENeTiCz xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never did get the point of using a pc for media only... Why not have more then 1 hdd and use a ssd for OS and some apps, a 1tb hdd for games and use some 2tbs for your media or a external wireless 2tb...

It's not just for media. I already have a beast gaming rig, and my friends are always wanting to play on it. I just moved, and my new house it where one pc can stream movies music and etc to every room available for it, and the pc they had was crap. So I built this comp mainly for that reason, and for my friends to game on along with other peoples usage.

It's not just for media though, but it's main purpose is.

Top Bottom
Login
Register