• Thread starter NicGoRe
  • Start date
  • Views 177,257
B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also you can be in your mc or warehouse or vehicle warehouse then go to map then be ready to click on the 2 squares/Select (look on the controller where you enter with it to the interaction menu in gta) and after you click on it immediately click on the Y/Trinagle button to point the mark on the map then expand the map and check for the point and the mc or warehouse or vehicle warehouse (or any interior you are in) should be there under the map. Don't know if you understand this but good luck :smile:

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Also you can be in your mc or warehouse or vehicle warehouse then go to map then be ready to click on the 2 squares/Select (look on the controller where you enter with it to the interaction menu in gta) and after you click on it immediately click on the Y/Trinagle button to point the mark on the map then expand the map and check for the point and the mc or warehouse or vehicle warehouse (or any interior you are in) should be there under the map. Don't know if you understand this but good luck :smile:
Yep. You cant miss the vehicle warehouse. I had to build a wall around it because I would drive into it so often.

JayBeee

JayBeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive found all these places mentioned but still cant find the 60 car garages. Ive looked in ceo office block itself but could only get into office up the top.

Is it under the docks as well, or roughly what elevation within the ceo towers (above/below land level)?

jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive found all these places mentioned but still cant find the 60 car garages. Ive looked in ceo office block itself but could only get into office up the top.

Is it under the docks as well, or roughly what elevation within the ceo towers (above/below land level)?

Put a car crusher on the front of the office you're in
maze bank West is inside the south west corner
Somebody had a screenshot of it under the docks but I don't think that specific to you

JayBeee

JayBeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put a car crusher on the front of the office you're in
maze bank West is inside the south west corner
Somebody had a screenshot of it under the docks but I don't think that specific to you
Would that be at street level/office block entrance doors?

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Would that be at street level/office block entrance doors?
Maze bank garage is about 70 feet up

maze bank west right infront of the assistants desk
X:-1381.083
Y:-477.469
Z:70.847

I don't have coordinates for the garage but I've been shoved in there before it's kinda Radom sometimes.

But I drove out of the garage from the windows above the steps where you enter the front of the office

JayBeee

JayBeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maze bank garage is about 70 feet up

maze bank west right infront of the assistants desk
X:-1381.083
Y:-477.469
Z:70.847

I don't have coordinates for the garage but I've been shoved in there before it's kinda Radom sometimes.

But I drove out of the garage from the windows above the steps where you enter the front of the office
There is a transparent shelf inside just above the doors. That might be a location trigger for them i guess. Front of office reception randomness may be the lift/elevator options.

Kudos for your reply Jay. Thanks.

Just need to find a tut on how to place a creator job trigger in their now. Maybe try the quick switch/click at the correct angle (outside/inside view) onto a platform inside and hope just the right height for the garage floor.

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you can't see it unless you have a checkpoint down and cycle through them but sometimes I'll still didn't until I started the race oh yeah sometimes switching to first person works in some interiors

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Check the OP. 60 car interiors are under the Docks. The CEO Garages and Office act a little different than the rest of the interiors on the map.

Last edited:
GlitchAddict

GlitchAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check the OP. 60 car interiors are under the Docks. The CEO Garages and Office act a little different than the rest of the interiors on the map.

Ty,still need to find wich office building above map load the real garage under,.

JayBeee

JayBeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive made a YT instructional on how to get under the docks incase anyone is still having trouble.

1bigrisktaker

1bigrisktaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive made a YT instructional on how to get under the docks incase anyone is still having trouble.

Wow no credit for the guy that came up with the car crusher idea or the guy that built the first working car crusher? All I gotta say is that is the hardest way I've seen to get under the map to build. I'm not gonna tell you the secret way. we don't need youtube video out there to help rock * patch it. Thanks but no thanks.

JayBeee

JayBeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow no credit for the guy that came up with the car crusher idea or the guy that built the first working car crusher? All I gotta say is that is the hardest way I've seen to get under the map to build. I'm not gonna tell you the secret way. we don't need youtube video out there to help rock * patch it. Thanks but no thanks.
Thanks for your reply, viewer. [1] I would thank the guy/girl that came up with it if this method was not already common knowledge, already seen used in threads and vids (gasp-with no mention of founder), and did not require loads of time to research op. [2] imo, this is, and you know it, the easiest way to breach the docks (water ramps method getting v hit or miss, and dockside breach just as awkward). [3] Sooo R* do not watch YouTube and monitor related forums in order to keep their patching team busy, no? Anything we put out their will be picked up by them, and to say that we shouldnt reveal 'secrets' pretty much goes against this whole sites (and countless others inc YouTube, Vimeo etc) attraction and success. I, and many more inc people I respect such as YaShetiff, TFF, NicGore, WFG, and Jason Wallis, actualy enjoy passing on new discoveries & helping others so that every GTA fan gets the chance to use their imagination to creatively explore this amazing, almost limitless game, we are all enjoying so much.

Ps; If this video didnt float your boat, then you probably shouldnt watch my next one!

With the greatest respect, thanks for making your points.

JayBeee

JayBeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the mention dude.

/s
Hi polivilas. Are you the op of this method? You just gotta let me know and I'll update the description ASAP fella. No worries. Did TFF also thank you for this method?

Top Bottom
Login
Register