jw460

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Partially True

It is the interior only. The interior is teleported to the garage location when triggered.

I would argue that the models under the docs have no functionality whatsoever

I believe that they're are unfinished models scrapped and left behind by developers

Nothing under the docs for the office works mc clubs and businesses do though

if you Wall breach any of the offices you find the Mod shops, garages, and offices fully intact inside and functional

not like that half made scrap models underneath the docs that don't load if u put a checkpoint in it and start a mission

But if you do the same at the offices above ground it works and spawns u inside but kicks u out normally some had said they stayed in not me though lol I can only stay in the spv warehouse I own and the mc club I dont

A few others on the site like
GlitchAddict
knows what I'm talking about

Last edited:
Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's up with North Yankton's coordinates? I created a deathmatch & a stunt race but had no success at breaching.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I would argue that the models under the docs have no functionality whatsoever

I believe that they're are unfinished models scrapped and left behind by developers

Nothing under the docs for the office works mc clubs and businesses do though

if you Wall breach any of the offices you find the Mod shops, garages, and offices fully intact inside and functional

not like that half made scrap models underneath the docs that don't load if u put a checkpoint in it and start a mission

But if you do the same at the offices above ground it works and spawns u inside but kicks u out normally some had said they stayed in not me though lol I can only stay in the spv warehouse I own and the mc club I dont

A few others on the site like
GlitchAddict
knows what I'm talking about
There's absolutely no reason to have an unfinished undermap interior. It's wasteful coding and all that has to be done is hit the delete key. If you take a look at the scripts for the CEO buildings you will see an ipl referenced to both of these locations. This was done to quickly throw some DLC together without having to build 5 seperate interiors for the garage and modshop and make an easily customizable interior. Breach Intergrity penthouses and visit Intergrity Penthouse Interior location and you will find exactly the same thing.

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There's absolutely no reason to have an unfinished undermap interior. It's wasteful coding and all that has to be done is hit the delete key. If you take a look at the scripts for the CEO buildings you will see an ipl referenced to both of these locations. This was done to quickly throw some DLC together without having to build 5 seperate interiors for the garage and modshop and make an easily customizable interior. Breach Intergrity penthouses and visit Intergrity Penthouse Interior location and you will find exactly the same thing.
I have to agree. The under dock modshop/office etc is there 4 a reason. Either the above and below ground interiors are somehow connected or the under map version were there in the hope players would assume they are the only versions of the interior and unusable for gltches etc but just being unfinished crap models left out of laziness is extremely unlikely IMO, especially considering that they are the exact same as the above ground interiors minus the players personal decorations/furnishings.

Last edited:
jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok try to use them or do anything in them then and then post back I've been in every interior and those have no reason to be there

Go play inside them then text back a real reason why they're there

Bet you can't find one 
yep u right ,unfinished crap models

Ok try to use them or do anything in them then and then post back I've been in every interior and those have no reason to be there

Go play inside them then text back a real reason why they're there

Bet you can't find one

I've don't have the tower but there's a 20 car in maze bank west the cheap office on the southwest wide by the entrance not very high up sorry no xyz

Also there's one under the docks looks unfinished to me like the developers scrapped them down there but people say they're link together.

I don't think so I think the developers realized that that would had to the link the visuals outside the windows to the model under the map And realized it was a bad idea and just put the garages in the offices and left the unfinished model there got a map called jw460 underworld has a ramp to the 20 car mod shop 2 and 1 floor clubhouse and spv warehouse under the dock it's on Xbox 1 though

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/jobs/job/V1a7E2TqtUaUI-1p774Cwg

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But you guys are the genius lol go for your self under the dock and try to do anything in of one the offices CEO buildings bet u waste days like I did

Then try above ground and text that dumb **** back

And little do u know if you are in the above ground model the one u own your interiors there even your money on the office floor so that wasn't true either

Do guys exactly try before you post or do you just assume

Last edited:
Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
But you guys are the genius lol go for your self under the dock and try to do anything in of one the offices CEO buildings but u waste days like I did

Then try above ground and text that dumb **** back

And little do u know if you are in the above ground model the one u own your interiors there even your money on the office floor so that wasn't true either

Do guys exactly try before you post or do you just assume
We already know you cant do anything in them with current methods that still doesnt mean there "scrapped models"
Rockstar are very specific in what they do. The arnt like most developers which just bash out game after game for the sake of more $$.

As for your explanation that rockstar didnt realise they would have to link the windows from the below ground models above ground, would do you think they thought? "Oh we will just have the windows looking out into the blue hell or slap a picture there no one will notice" there a AAA developer not some noobs working on a school project

Last edited:
jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well this guys obviously under 16 lol

We already know you cant do anything in them with current methods that still doesnt mean there "scrapped models"
Rockstar are very specific in what they do. The arnt like most developers which just bash out game after game for the sake of more $$.

Actually no I'm not a kid I'm in the hospital with my kid
and it doesn't matter what method you're using your not doing anything under the docks for the offices
I'll let you figure it out for yourself I suppose have fun wasting your time lmao 
Well this guys obviously under 16 lol

As for your explanation that rockstar didnt realise they would have to link the windows from the below ground models above ground, would do you think they thought? "Oh we will just have the windows looking out into the blue hell or slap a picture there no one will notice" there a AAA developer not some noobs working on a school project

Have you ever worked and just not wanted to do something so u swept it under the rug

And if rockstar was so great aaa developers why are there glitches to begin with shouldn't the game be perfect because they are so great

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
U don't think it's harder to link visuals out of windows across the map then to link visuals threw the walls of the office that aren't even visible after your inside (from a wall breach or car crusher) from right there

Wonder why the mc club don't have windows BECAUSE ITS UNDER THE DOCKS hahahahahhahaha

Menace UK

Menace UK

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually no I'm not a kid I'm in the hospital with my kid
and it doesn't matter what method you're using your not doing anything under the docks for the offices
I'll let you figure it out for yourself I suppose have fun wasting your time lmao 

Have you ever worked and just not wanted to do something so u swept it under the rug

And if rockstar was so great aaa developers why are there glitches to begin with shouldn't the game be perfect because they are so great
Nothing is perfect. Glitches arising from a bug is completely different from accidentally or lazily leaving behind a nearly finished building. It could well be that the original plans for the office buildings didnt include windows so it was originally planned to be under the docks before that was changed, i dont know but in my opinion i dont think they would have just left the old interior there if that was the case.

The only thing that makes is wonder is why are there no vehicles in the above ground garages during races etc? They are still in all the other garages during a race.

Last edited:
J

James_mcd9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So can anyone think of any ways that we can make a lowrider dupe glitch out of all these underground things

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar patched almost everything we tried and everything you wrote on here people reported during Creator mode things getting changed on them from one time to the next after they posted is very likely the cars were in the garage before but now you're not going to see them so we can't dupe

P

polivilas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar patched almost everything we tried and everything you wrote on here people reported during Creator mode things getting changed on them from one time to the next after they posted is very likely the cars were in the garage before but now you're not going to see them so we can't dupe
You can still dupe 2 very specific vehicles. Somebody you know/you have to own them.

jw460

jw460

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe pc or PS4 with the time and date or leave task you can dupe

And I mean good cars not 100k crap I mean 900k cars

But if you and a friend need the same car I'm not thinking it's going to be a duplication

But if anyone finds a under the map dupe
By breaking in a interior your the man!!!!!!!

But if you find anything in the CEO interiors garage or mod shop under the docks your f$&@ing superman

Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to load North Yanktons .ipl on ps4 with this method?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register