Solved Hi I need help with making a xbox 360 iso

• Thread starter Alien Afterlife
  • Start date
  • Views 433
A

Alien Afterlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I burn the files for mw2 to an iso but it cant be read by other xbox 360 iso programs if you know a xbox 360 iso creating program that would be great. :smile:

D

DaftHacker

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
Reaction score
I burn the files for mw2 to an iso but it cant be read by other xbox 360 iso programs if you know a xbox 360 iso creating program that would be great. :smile:
You cannot create xbox 360 iso's, you can modify them and you can extract them, that is it. I have no idea what your really talking about.

S

Asus ROG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not so sure what you mean by all this.. There isn't a program (That i know of) that is a Xbox 360 ISO Program.... You download the ISO from a website (Thepiratebay.org) and then burn the ISO to a dual layer disk and then use a "Flashed" xbox or "Hotswap"

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
A

Alien Afterlife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not so sure what you mean by all this.. There isn't a program (That i know of) that is a Xbox 360 ISO Program.... You download the ISO from a website (Thepiratebay.org) and then burn the ISO to a dual layer disk and then use a "Flashed" xbox or "Hotswap"
I have done that but it wont load the mods for WAW

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
No im trying to iso mod games like WAW
Oh well you open the ISO with that program, inject the mods and save the ISO. Then you burn the ISO to a disc or put it on a JTAG/RGH

Top Bottom