• Thread starter rocky54731
  • Start date
  • Views 1,246
rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
hi i have a account that i used 6 years ago i only put a 12 month on it then i made a new account i recently put a 1 month on it to get it back up and running and it comes up 5 years tenure about to be 6, i was wondering if i do that to another account i made in 2004 will it do the same or will it not its really weird cause i thought you needed live on the account for that long to get the tenure

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You must have gold for yenure to accumulate. I have a 4 year old acct. (My main) that says 1 year because thats as long as its been gold.

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a gold membership to keep your tenure going. If you're silver, your tenure won't go up and it will take longer for your tenure to go up if you're still on a silver membership. For your account you made in 2004, it will have no tenure because it didn't have gold on the account. Also, what's the gamertag on the account you put gold on? Because it shouldn't have a 5 year tenure, it should have a 1 year tenure. Since you only put a 12 month on the account.

rocky54731

rocky54731

Halo Reach FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a gold membership to keep your tenure going. If you're silver, your tenure won't go up and it will take longer for your tenure to go up if you're still on a silver membership. For your account you made in 2004, it will have no tenure because it didn't have gold on the account. Also, what's the gamertag on the account you put gold on? Because it shouldn't have a 5 year tenure, it should have a 1 year tenure. Since you only put a 12 month on the account.
http://gyazo.com/75950a471d0c25eedc7a30e95994780f thats all that is put on the account and the 3 month i put on like 2 weeks ago and i came up 5 year tenure i thought it was strange

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$

Actually your tenure will go up if you're on a sliver account I had an account on year 1 tenure left XBL (it was a sliver account when I left) came back two years later 3 years tenured :smile: Also same thing for my friend justintime810 he had no tenure I think and he just rejoined live last week and he's got 3 years also

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I know. I added him and it shows 5 years some how. I need an expert on this.
Blaze Blaze

They fixed the tenure problem way back. At first it was how long you've had gold, which if you turned silver it won't count. Now, the account that was gold turns silver it'll still keep the tenure going once you add xbl.

Top Bottom
Login
Register