Hey Se7ensinner's!Think you deserve a modded Warfare Inv?Then Post here...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by Ghost Sarge, Jul 9, 2009 with 79 replies and 3,144 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost Sarge

Ghost Sarge Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Since I have a fare amount of Invites At the moment I am willing to give away Invites to Whom-ever gives me a good reason for inviting them,OR If I am offered something in return.:thumbup:
    TIP: HURRY N' POST BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
    I STILL DON'T HEAR ANY GOOD REASONS OR OFFERS.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ThoracicJosh

ThoracicJosh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I'm not sure if this is the right way to say it, but here it goes. Most of the reasons I would like to be invited to the forums is because I would like to be updated on the modding Call of Duty, and be able to have fun in the game with edits or mods however you wanna say. Thats all i really have to say.

3. Eon89

Eon89 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have been a member on this site for over a year, I have everything I need to mod on the game, and I have used mods on WaW before.

Also I am the 2nd to post in this thread:tongue:

4. Brad816

Brad816 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have been a member on this site for over 2years, Ive been a member on many hacking sites and moddedwarfare looks like a pretty cool site. I know how to mod cod waw, as well as many other games. I would really enjoy having an invite to the site.

5. EW Iconic

EW Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have been contributing to the and many other web sites for years and have been looking for a inv since i heard about it thats my reason

6. ThoracicJosh

ThoracicJosh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Makifo did you used to film mods in halo 2, cause i think that i remember you.

7. Fuzz321

Fuzz321 Newbie

Ratings:
    I would enjoy an invite, dont let my low post count fool you into thinking I'm around leeching, I just never have anything that I have to share with others.

8. SUP3RB1K3

SUP3RB1K3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hit me up with one please... i have contributed to helping people on this site for almost 3 years WOWZERS

9. XvXkellettXvX

XvXkellettXvX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    both of my friends are being douches and selling the invites and one of my friends said he was gonna give me an invite on monday and on sunday he tries to sell it to me and wouldnt give me one

10. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    well, modded warfare is just exactly the type of site I need, it has a lot of downloads and information about modding that really interests me. i've already tried getting invites from other guys, but they give it out before i get there. :.( i would be very happy to have a membership there.

11. Cpt_killem

Cpt_killem Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hit me up! im not gonna make a big message about gettin one, but if i do get one ill invite others too.:biggrin:

12. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Wow, so many people are desperate to get in. I'm just tired of all these noobs on Modded Warfare.

• Like Like x 2
  13. tgb

tgb Enthusiast

Ratings:
    meh hit me up with one or not i dont care
    prolly just use it to give away invites and not contribute to the MW community
    also prolly leak alot over onto 7s

14. Saiyan

Saiyan Member

Ratings:
    Jesus **** stick to the official modded warfare invite thread

• Like Like x 4
  15. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    i think i deserve it because i at least mod my 360 once a day and i make lots of videos off them. I have also been a memeber for about year now. I know how to mod it easyly. My last reason on why i deserve it it is because i love to mod my 360 and im sick of using codtool 1.5 beta

16. OP
    Ghost Sarge

Ghost Sarge Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know I was a member of Modded Warfare since CoDTool.com I still don't hear any good reasons either.

17. Oleh

Oleh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was banned from modded warfare due to getting purged, but i posted??, and hadnt had enough time to post anymore

18. frankcastle66

frankcastle66 Newbie

Ratings:
    i think u should send me an invite because i have been teaching myself how to mod for some time now and am hopeing to make a job out of it so maybe you can help if you cant i understand

19. coder1

coder1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you kidding? GTFO of here little kid. I learned everything your site had to offer in a one day google search. Go learn to hack a game boy or something. :thumbdown:

• Like Like x 1
  20. baddreams12345

baddreams12345 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well the site is new what do you expect.

• Like Like x 1