• Views 1,135
Status
Not open for further replies.
T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to bnet and somone said he has found a site that has .map resighners from bungie now he is complaining about it could ruin mm and want and wont post the site but i thought id give the heads up so is this true. I personaly think hes trying to get attention from the community.

Look into this dont say it isnt true unless you check the current modding sites ill probly get flamed anyway but im just trying to help out by giving you a heads up to look around.

Source Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
lawl complaining about a fake program? XD kiddie, i can make a blank application in 2 seconds that just opens a map and then says resigned even though it did nothing, refer to my link cause you dont know how to use the search button, no such thing and never will be, youre a skrubkake to believe it

T7D Ghost

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think hes just saying it to ge attetion but you know anything is possible.

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
uh kiddie no NEVER say that A LOT of things are impossible, tell me when on earth can you jump off a cliff butt n***d and fly using no enhancements and only your wrists, and fly not fall, but fly...
impossible

E

Eazy B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Discussion thread is the appropriate place for this. Cut down on the insults Shepherd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register