• Views 446
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faithfulthotmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if some one knows of a way to make a pvr that would be great if they could link me a way to it or mail me

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
if some one knows of a way to make a pvr that would be great if they could link me a way to it or mail me
Nope just buy one.
You could make one, but it probably would not be worth the money to try a make a homemade PVR device. Cause you'd need specific hardware, and then need to have some software that's compatible with what you just made, etc. :tongue: Easier said than done.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Depending on what you want to record there are workarounds.

If you use screenplan with an X1 or PS4 with a PC with their respective applications you can use OBS to record them.

If you use a 360 @Atlus made a handy guide in the xbox 360 section. You need a modified system however.

PS3 you might be sol on CaliTheGod will be able to give a more accurate answer in that regard however.

Handhelds/misc systems there are emulators for so you can use something with obs as well to record those.

Other handhelds that don't have an emulator(vita and 3ds) need a hardware mod unless you own a 3ds and can put CFW on it then you can stream it to your PC and record it.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
There is tons of cheap pvr's that you can buy from like craigslist, bestbuy, etc. I still have one lying around that I have to sell eventually :tongue:

greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
With the amount of money you'd spend on all the hardware, you might as well just buy a Black Magic Intensity Pro..

F

Faithfulthotmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the reason I was asking is because I have quiet a few DVR systems just laying around I was wondering if I could actually convert

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the reason I was asking is because I have quiet a few DVR systems just laying around I was wondering if I could actually convert
Have you gotten a proper answer yet? If so I am going to label this as "Answered".

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Depending on what you want to record there are workarounds.

If you use screenplan with an X1 or PS4 with a PC with their respective applications you can use OBS to record them.

If you use a 360 @Atlus made a handy guide in the xbox 360 section. You need a modified system however.

PS3 you might be sol on CaliTheGod will be able to give a more accurate answer in that regard however.

Handhelds/misc systems there are emulators for so you can use something with obs as well to record those.

Other handhelds that don't have an emulator(vita and 3ds) need a hardware mod unless you own a 3ds and can put CFW on it then you can stream it to your PC and record it.
The 360 guide is no longer working as latest version of RGLoader is not available.

To OP: Honestly just go look on ebay or amazon for HDPVR2 or Elgato HD or HD60 they have good deals at times. It honestly would not be worth it to go and make your own as it may not be a reliable as others and making the compatibility would be a huge pain just go and buy one tbh.

F

Faithfulthotmodz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well see I have a lot of DVR systems just laying around so couldn't u just convert one

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Well see I have a lot of DVR systems just laying around so couldn't u just convert one
Yes you probally could but it would not be worth it in the end plus what would you record it to? How would you gain access to the clips?
Here's some PVR's on Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register