What's new

Unsolved Hey guys can anyone help me make some money and to level up please as I'm only a level 5 and got hardly any money

EvilMutator

Reaction score
Would really appreciate the help a lot

540BoI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the wrong section my guy, but....Do car races until you unlock all the paints. You’ll make money, and not spend any. You’ll get to a level 30 or 40 just by doing that. You’re too broke and too weak to do heists with. Until you get to a level 100 you’ll die too easily and it’s frustrating for higher ranked players to try and do heists with you. Play the game, do races and contact missions. I played Rooftop Rumble over 10,000 times. That a Real number. Put in work, learn the game, and take advantage of Double money double RP weeks that Rockstar offers. Can’t even talk to you about glitching until you step your game up.

Snusken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pick up all the collectibles. Playing cards and action figures. And shoot down signal jammers. Google has the maps you need to find them. And find the navy gun, stone hatchet and the dual action revolver. It wil get you up to level 30 easily. And you get 250k for doing headshots(50?) on pedestrians with the revolver and navy gun you find. Also with the stone hatchet
Post automatically merged:

If its on ps4 i can help you find them

Wozza201200

420 24\7
Reaction score
This is the wrong section my guy, but....Do car races until you unlock all the paints. You’ll make money, and not spend any. You’ll get to a level 30 or 40 just by doing that. You’re too broke and too weak to do heists with. Until you get to a level 100 you’ll die too easily and it’s frustrating for higher ranked players to try and do heists with you. Play the game, do races and contact missions. I played Rooftop Rumble over 10,000 times. That a Real number. Put in work, learn the game, and take advantage of Double money double RP weeks that Rockstar offers. Can’t even talk to you about glitching until you step your game up.
His rank or health shouldn’t have anything to do with him completing heists, he can do a heist without having to shoot a single bullet.
On the pac standard heist he could be the hacker and only have to pick the money up then stay in the bank (that’s the part that a select few can’t understand, stay in the bank) or bogdan he just goes to the beach and waits there without shooting a single bullet or having a bullet fired at him.
If you explain it then 9 out of 10 times they will listen but just expecting them to know how to do the heist a certain way without explaining is when the mistakes happen.
We were all noobs and made silly mistakes on heists...I still do to this day but I blame the Cali weed for that nowadays 😂.

Top Bottom