What's new

News Hey Fam! Where I Droppin?

• Thread starter PUBG Announcements
  • Start date
  • Views 346
P

PUBG Announcements

Disclaimer: I'm leaving this thread unlocked because reasons.

Greetings PUBG fam,

I was hoping you would give me a moment of your time so that I could introduce myself, talk about why I’m here and what I’ve joined the PUBG team to do, and hopefully begin to convince you that we’re serious about getting better at how we support the PUBG community.

My name is Andrew Beegle, but I’m better known among gamers by my palindrome moniker, Tamat. I’ve joined the team as the Lead Community Manager for North America, but I plan to have an impact globally. I’ve had the privilege to serve many different gaming communities, and I intend to serve the PUBG community with everything I’ve got. We’ll get into the how in a second, but first I’d like to go over some problems that we feel strongly about solving.

We haven’t done enough on the communication front in the past, which has understandably been a huge point of frustration for you. The massive global success of PUBG took everyone here by surprise. This is to say that no one was ready for the explosive growth, and though PUBG launched nearly a year ago, every aspect of the operation has been in a perpetual state of catchup. We’re serious about getting caught up so that we can run a globally successful game as a service to our millions of players around the world.

As the old saying goes: “actions speak louder than words”. So I’d like summarize a few roles that we've opened in the last week:

Over the next couple of months, you’re going to see improvements over many dimensions. We’ve just begun building out the Community team in North America, but that’s going to happen fast. I’m also working closely with poopieQueen and the rest of the existing Community team. They have done an amazing job getting us to where we’re at so far, and are excited to be getting more help.

To close out this introduction I want to leave you with this: PUBG Corp is committed to solving the problems you care about, and having a stronger relationship with the community. You’re going to start hearing from a larger audience of folks involved in PUBG, and I’m hoping that you can give us a little renewed faith and support us as we’re building this plane. Thank you for playing, and we’ll be talking again soon.

Thanks,

Andrew “Tamat” Beegle

Continue reading...

D

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Thanks for the introduction. The game was definitely off to a shaky start on the console side, but it has come quit a long way! Looking forward to all future updates the game has to offer for us console players!

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks for the introduction. The game was definitely off to a shaky start on the console side, but it has come quit a long way! Looking forward to all future updates the game has to offer for us console players!
You do realize that that post is just posted here by this bot.
You should reply on the PUBG forums, not here, lol.

D

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
You do realize that that post is just posted here by this bot.
You should reply on the PUBG forums, not here, lol.

Yeah, I know it's a bot. I think I posted because I was excited about the number 5 jackets, and was hoping that the not would somehow talk to me

Top Bottom