Hey does anyone know where to buy clear Case grills?/pannels

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by CrAzY HaCkZ, Feb 4, 2010 with 12 replies and 339 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrAzY HaCkZ

CrAzY HaCkZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i bought this ****in 360 case for another xbox i have and it didnt include the 2 side pannels, anyone know where to get a set? ive looked everywhere, thanks

2. KEYRING

KEYRING Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    CrAzY HaCkZ

CrAzY HaCkZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thats... a full case. i already have that i just need the 2 little side pieces i believe there called panels or side vents, the parts that your hard drive fits onto but both sides.:?

4. Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    Sorry for going off-topic, but if I got this and put it on my 360, would it void the warrenty?

5. OP
    CrAzY HaCkZ

CrAzY HaCkZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes..

6. KEYRING

KEYRING Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont think anyone gonna sell just them but you can search ebay if you want, Just buy the new case with the vents and sell your old one, Win win!

7. OP
    CrAzY HaCkZ

CrAzY HaCkZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    theyd be in the same situation as me.. half a case. the HDD doesnt even stay in place

8. Amurka

Amurka Getting There

Ratings:
    No, as long as you slap the warranty sticker back on Microsoft will never notice the difference.

9. Andy 371

Andy 371 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is where I would go to get it, it isn't just the sides but it's the go.

10. Gamewinners42

Gamewinners42 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  11. vnulol

vnulol Getting There

Ratings:
    in order to take the case off you need to rip the warranty sticker off, and that voids the warranty. there are methods (see: hair dryer) that you can remove the sticker safely and thus save the warranty, and if it does break, just put it in default case and stick sticker back on.

worst comes to worst, if you get RROD or something and don't feel like fixing yourself (durr hurr, if you void the warranty you should know how to fix it, it's pretty easy w/ the tutorials here), you can buy new stickers off Ebay or other sites and stick them on your own xbox, and those are relatively cheap

12. OP
    CrAzY HaCkZ

CrAzY HaCkZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    are you guys dumb, even with a sticker your gonna have a ****in different case not made by microsoft. VOID who cares they make **** worse

13. Amurka

Amurka Getting There

Ratings:
    read