What's new

Solved Hey any help please

J

Jjaayy

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know why kick option never works on gta I know I gota be host often was plenty if time whole lobby would leave me only be there would fill again and still can't kick people I have a strong connection tried all different menus works in a invite only lobby but not a public lobby does anyone know why this is any info please

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What console are you on? What mod menu doyou use etc? Guessing is hard :tongue:

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps3 .. using script .. and serendipity .. but it works in a invite only lobby but not a public lobby it strange
I'm not sure really, I just knew that if you provided more info someone will be able to answer you. When I did mod though I couldn't kick people from public session but that could have just been the menu is was using at the time.

Upvote 0
J

Jjaayy

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure really, I just knew that if you provided more info someone will be able to answer you. When I did mod though I couldn't kick people from public session but that could have just been the menu is was using at the time.
I don't think it's the menu cause it works in a invite only lobby but not a public lobby so the kick option does work ... I have been host in may lobby's when they would empty and I be only 1 left they would refill and still can't kick anybody I had to be host if I was only 1 in lobby lol and it still wouldn't work but works right away in a invite only I don't get it lol

Upvote 0
Colytonwarrior

Colytonwarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You answered your own question dude, you can only kick ( using serendipity) when you are the host of the the session.
This can be surprisingly difficult to achieve in a public as when you join you are the ' last one in'.
Eventually as time passes, the players that where present originally may leave, if this happens for all other 'original'
Players this will leave you as the host.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register