hexing armor ?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Modding' started by x C33J4Y x, Aug 14, 2009 with 6 replies and 406 views.

1. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok before people tell me to search i have an cudnt find it....

i remember a while back ukjay found out how to hex certain armours (whilst on the recon search)
    now, i have been GS reset, so obviously it took all my armors, i was wondering if any1 can show me how to hex unlock the ODST armor ??

thanks for any help :smile:

an as said @ top of the post, i have searched an cudnt find it

so before you flame gtfo out this thread cos i cba with idiots who dont have anythin useful to say!!

2. Tyz512

Tyz512 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would if i had the time but i dont look in the halo 3 modding tuts and your tut should be there... and did u effeciently timestamp+make sure your game has a crapload of time on it b4 u achievment modded?

3. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
  4. OP
    x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:

i deliberately wanted it to be GS reset, an yer i know what im doing thanks! lol

and otaku, i found that but its only for eod an hayabusa im only after the ODST and tht tutdoesnt have it there :frown:

5. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Maybe it can't be done idk, load the level floodgate or whatever, and shoot the flood dude on the roof to the right at the beginning of the level, pick up the skull boom achievement, boom ODST helmet.

6. OP
    x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:

i really cba doing tht everytime i wanna play online.. lol, cos i was GS reset after i finished halo3, then i don't get to keep the achievements, it wipes them everytime i load a new game :frown:

but thanks anyway

7. C10Wn13

C10Wn13 Newbie

Ratings: