• Thread starter v Reiss v
  • Start date
  • Views 6,719
V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well who knows how to hex edit good i need a good hex editor for this job and someone that won't be a bigmouth and leak so all the little kids can do it also.

Please PM ME or post here. You also will need TeamViewer.

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lemme guess... "Hax deez fielz and gib me"?

Edit:

You think the savegame controls whether or not you are able to bind keys for multiplayer?

That savegame's sole purpose is to keep your campaign data, it has no ties to multiplayer as far as I've seen.

Also, to add on to that, the binds are located on the server now, not in the profile. I've skimmed through the profile(file) and didn't see anything worth mentioning.

The only possibility for modding online I'd guess is if you could figure out how the profile interacts with the server regarding the settings, figure out what the correct settings are for other commands(if they even have them on the server, doubtful)

And after all of that, they can simply change the server, putting you back at step one.

tl;dr
If modding is going to be happening with this game, it will not be like either method for COD4 or 5. Possibly ISO modding, which would of course mean needing a flashed drive, and MS has been cracking down hard lately. They've banned 600,000 to date and supposedly are aiming for the big 1,000,000 by the end of the year.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Madman340 said:
Lemme guess... "Hax deez fielz and gib me"?

Edit:

You think the savegame controls whether or not you are able to bind keys for multiplayer?

That savegame's sole purpose is to keep your campaign data, it has no ties to multiplayer as far as I've seen.

Also, to add on to that, the binds are located on the server now, not in the profile. I've skimmed through the profile(file) and didn't see anything worth mentioning.

The only possibility for modding online I'd guess is if you could figure out how the profile interacts with the server regarding the settings, figure out what the correct settings are for other commands(if they even have them on the server, doubtful)

And after all of that, they can simply change the server, putting you back at step one.

tl;dr
If modding is going to be happening with this game, it will not be like either method for COD4 or 5. Possibly ISO modding, which would of course mean needing a flashed drive, and MS has been cracking down hard lately. They've banned 600,000 to date and supposedly are aiming for the big 1,000,000 by the end of the year.
I have the mp.ff file decrypted but anyway your loss i was seeign if you wanted to help but nvm then because it keeps giving me a data error but i think i will wait for kill_seth to help me. So don't talk to me stupid please k thx.

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
I have the mp.ff file decrypted but anyway your loss i was seeign if you wanted to help but nvm then because it keeps giving me a data error but i think i will wait for kill_seth to help me. So don't talk to me stupid please k thx.

Lol, i would help but i'm useless.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
haha it's ok man im just gonna wait till someone does PM ME then maybe we can have some Multilayer Modding.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend, decima7e, managed to do the same thing for waw. He modded it but when ever he went to multiplayer the game would freeze.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i got the file and i know it will work so i know bluelight is pretty good. So can we get together and work on this for the premium section.

J

joeocity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone give me a copy of the decrpted mp.ff file please. I will share my findings and progress with you if you share it with me.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
You act like decrypting the MP file is hard...
Act? How am I acting that made no sense kid but ok lulz. I'm sorry kid im not like others trying to get attention or have a reputation on the internet lulz, but anyways if its so easy why don't you release it to the .pub and give us some mods or you just acting like you know how.

Please kid get off me like I said im not trying to act.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
Act? How am I acting that made no sense kid but ok lulz. I'm sorry kid im not like others trying to get attention or have a reputation on the internet lulz, but anyways if its so easy why don't you release it to the .pub and give us some mods or you just acting like you know how.

Please kid get off me like I said im not trying to act.

I can't believe you just flamed Scar like that. Anyways, it's easy decrypt if you know a little. Try modding and encrypting it. :wink:

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
CWiggins007 said:
I can't believe you just flamed Scar like that. Anyways, it's easy decrypt if you know a little. Try modding and encrypting it. :wink:

Flamed? wow some of you all need to know what flaming is wanna see flaming go to myg0t.com anyways i didn't flame him at all it's just funny how most of the staff are such asses and they know they can be and give such a **** answer because nothing will happen to them.

I can't believe you just flamed Scar like that. Anyways, it's easy decrypt if you know a little. Try modding and encrypting it.
It's already decrypted just needs to be modded.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
Flamed? wow some of you all need to know what flaming is wanna see flaming go to myg0t.com anyways i didn't flame him at all it's just funny how most of the staff are such asses and they know they can be and give such a **** answer because nothing will happen to them.

It's already decrypted just needs to be modded.

He wasn't being a d*ck. You were the one acting like Capt. Know-it-All. MP more than likely will NOT be modded. If you've read anything about previous CoD titles and their security on MP, you wouldn't even be trying to mod.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it all no i don't how is saying that below mean im acting like i know it all please enlighten me. I'm asking for help so if i knew it all i wouldn't be asking and i would be trying to show off that i had it modded wow.
Ok well who knows how to hex edit good i need a good hex editor for this job and someone that won't be a bigmouth and leak so all the little kids can do it also.

Please PM ME or post here. You also will need TeamViewer.
And btw yes i have read about the RSA Checks but this is already decrypted and i was asking for help so ya im not mr know it all.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
I know it all no i don't how is saying that below mean im acting like i know it all please enlighten me. I'm asking for help so if i knew it all i wouldn't be asking and i would be trying to show off that i had it modded wow.
And btw yes i have read about the RSA Checks but this is already decrypted and i was asking for help so ya im not mr know it all.

Okay man, I'm done with this conversation. Have fun trying to have any success on this site with an attitude like yours, and GL. Cheers. :biggrin:

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You said "your loss" and were talking about people leaking it, like you think your special for knowing how... Thats why I said that, Also, I don't think flaming me and saying you hate the site in a PM was a good idea.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
You said "your loss" and were talking about people leaking it, like you think your special for knowing how... Thats why I said that, Also, I don't think flaming me and saying you hate the site in a PM was a good idea.
Lmao oh now your trying to throw words in my mouth ehh ok. I never said i hate the site i said people////PEOPLE//// hate the site becuase of people like you its like if somone puts something out that they found or did. Well here comes a known person from s7 that is really known and says "no that's old i found that already or something it's like i hear many places hate this site for **** like that but i like it here but im just trying to help out and only reason i said about leaking was becuase do you really want little kids running around getting it patched that fast how gears 2 did im surprised world at war isn't every match i get in everyone is modding and there all 12 yr olds.

And don't sit there and say there is no leechers and leakers on this site how fast was teambluelites cod iso modding thread get to gametuts and other modding sites well i can tell you reall fast didn't take longer than 1 hour to get to at least 5 different sites.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
Lmao oh now your trying to throw words in my mouth ehh ok. I never said i hate the site i said people////PEOPLE//// hate the site becuase of people like you its like if somone puts something out that they found or did. Well here comes a known person from s7 that is really known and says "no that's old i found that already or something it's like i hear many places hate this site for **** like that but i like it here but im just trying to help out and only reason i said about leaking was becuase do you really want little kids running around getting it patched that fast how gears 2 did im surprised world at war isn't every match i get in everyone is modding and there all 12 yr olds.

And don't sit there and say there is no leechers and leakers on this site how fast was teambluelites cod iso modding thread get to gametuts and other modding sites well i can tell you reall fast didn't take longer than 1 hour to get to at least 5 different sites.
Saying you hate the people on a site is the same as hating the site... And yes, things always get leaked, they will no matter what site you post them on...

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
Saying you hate the people on a site is the same as hating the site... And yes, things always get leaked, they will no matter what site you post them on...
/facepalm ok and your still saying i said i hate the people here or the site wow another /facepalm. I was referring to others people moron wow read carefully.

I never said i hate the site i said people////PEOPLE//// hate the site because of people like you its like if someone puts something out that they found or did.

Anyways im done talking to you so ramble on with yourself.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
All mp ff files are hashed and signed. You trying to edit them is a waste of time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register