• Start date
  • Views 1,606
TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new to borderlands modding, so sorry if i dont understand some parts of it straight away.

Ok, i've found some good weapons which i've used WillowTree to put into my save, but they require lvl 61, but if i lower the lvl requirement, their stats go down. Now, i've heard that Hex Editing to lower my weapons lvl requirement works without lowering weapon stats.

If this is true, can someone please tell me how to do this? I have searched google, and it only came up with hex editing to CREATE weapons.

I'm playing as Lillith and i'm lvl 12. (just in-case this info may be needed.)

Defined Chaos

Defined Chaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no matter what, u lower the level ur stats are going to be lower too, sorry bud.

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
no matter what, u lower the level ur stats are going to be lower too, sorry bud.
Ok, damn. Well, anyways, the two weapons i have, lowered them to my level and they still kill extremely quickly (with very good accuracy) and good fire rates.

sSynex

Droid Status

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm new to borderlands modding, so sorry if i dont understand some parts of it straight away.

Ok, i've found some good weapons which i've used WillowTree to put into my save, but they require lvl 61, but if i lower the lvl requirement, their stats go down. Now, i've heard that Hex Editing to lower my weapons lvl requirement works without lowering weapon stats.

If this is true, can someone please tell me how to do this? I have searched google, and it only came up with hex editing to CREATE weapons.

I'm playing as Lillith and i'm lvl 12. (just in-case this info may be needed.)
Mod your character to 61. I have the same problem except mine are level 19,970 -____-

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
Mod your character to 61. I have the same problem except mine are level 19,970 -____-
Actually, i found better weapons now and i've gotten rid of those old ones, however they require something like a lvl in the 30 thousands... :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register