Not open for further replies.
HEROxWildman

HEROxWildman

Enthusiast
Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Look for the HEROx Clan on ghost elite

or send me a message "HEROxWildman" and if you have over a 1.00 KD and play a bunch, we would like to have you join.

We have a Gold "HERO" tag

Thanks

donkeykong

donkeykong

Reaction score
Sin$
hey bro,

why wont you guys accept me?

i play all the time, kd is going up like crazzy.

had lag issues like crazy when i bought the game and my kids played on my console till i bought them a wii

hit me up

DirtyKityLitter

you guys already accepted my brother in law CHIEF RULES

thanks

HEROxWildman

HEROxWildman

Enthusiast
Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
send an app on ghost or send me a friend request HEROxWildman, I will get u in. we have 7 spots left.

X

XxEL1TESWAGXxGH

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys plz let me in ... The only reason I don't have a 1.0 k.d is cuz I sniped for the ghillie suit and I had a lagging problem ... I'm good trust me u won't regret it Gt:speechless:xEL1TESWAGXxGH plz guys let me in I'm in Deseret need of a good clan and I herd about u guys from a friend 
Guys plz let me in ... The only reason I don't have a 1.0 k.d is cuz I sniped for the ghillie suit and I had a lagging problem ... I'm good trust me u won't regret it Gt:speechless:xEL1TESWAGXxGH plz guys let me in I'm in Deseret need of a good clan and I herd about u guys from a friend I'm on every single day

Sinister Mobster

Sinister Mobster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SINISTER MOBSTER
Whats up guys I am in search of a clan that has high standards for K.D., Dedication, Determination, and just strive to be the best. I have been apart of several MLG clans and have won tons of Tournaments. I have a steady 2.00 K.D. no matter what game type. I have a Youtube channel with 3,000 Subs. I can record with an ELGATO capture card as well as do commentaries on videos. I have nothing but the best in video editing. You can reply with a comment below or message me @ GT: SinisterMobster. And be sure to check out my videos and subscribe to sinistermobgaming.

Twitter: SinisterMobster
YT: SinisterMobGaming

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register