• Thread starter Se7ensins Jr
  • Start date
  • Views 609
S

Se7ensins Jr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys today i made an heroic strike, my first in this game, and as a reward it showed up an exotic engram but after the strike i got none, not as a drop and NOT on the reward screen.
Is there something broken? It told my that i'll get an exotic so i want the exotic.
Thanks for your help

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it says a "legendary engram" is your reward. Which means it's probably gonna be a purple not exotic. It should come up at the end of the game as a reward. If you did it already then you won't get it.

Upvote 0
S

Se7ensins Jr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it says a "legendary engram" is your reward. Which means it's probably gonna be a purple not exotic. It should come up at the end of the game as a reward. If you did it already then you won't get it.

It said exotic engram on the screen before you choose the strike not legendary, i got nothing from it only blue ****

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think I've ever seen exotic engram as a reward for a strike. Are you sure it wasn't just the Cryptarch logo which is a yellow color?

Upvote 0
Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
It said exotic engram on the screen before you choose the strike not legendary, i got nothing from it only blue ****
Bud you don't get exotics from heroic strikes. You can activate a three of coins which will increase your chance of an exotic dropping on the ground when you kill an ultra.

Upvote 0
II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Your first heroic strike of the week drops a guaranteed legendary, not exotic. The engrams drop after killing the final boss instead of showing in the post game rewards like they used to. I think anything in the post game rewards screen are random additional drops.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register