• Views 1,010
Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox Edition Herobrine Proof

I was just looking around youtube and i came across this video, This lad was playing minecraft xbox edition by himself and he started to hear strange noises, Door's closing etc, After all it could of been glitches or anything, So he showed a recap of his first video because someone pointed out that there was a figure in one of the windows, Some comments were like it's a zombie BUT he did freeze it where the figure was and here's a screenshot i did, As you can kinda see there's a steve with white eyes in the window, I know this isn't enough proof to suggest he is in the game but if you watch the video and put it to 2:21/Full screen and the highest quality you can see him very well, I don't think he messed with the video at all and there's no mod's or textures packs out for the game to make it be anything else, Check the video and give your thoughts about it,

herobrined.png

Credit goes to whoever made this video, Good work

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry but Herobrine has never existed. Notch said that himself.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry but Herobrine has never existed. Notch said that himself.

I keep thinking that then someone show's a picture or a video that look's so real, On the updates for the pc version, It says on 1.7.3 and another update that herobrine got removed so he must of been in to get removed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register