• Views 749
Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins! As you may know, this is a thread filled with a variety of great games to get on mobile. Credits to Monopolyman as it is his idea that I used to make this thread. Before we get to the games, I should mention emulating as it is a great way to play some classic games. Emulating is where you download an emulator and you download roms. You use these roms to play classic games such as Pokemon, Super Mario Bros, and even Final Fantasy. You can find tutorials online but it is great for people that want to play some of their old games that they used to play.

Clash of Clans(Android/iOS): Clash of Clans is one of the best strategy games currently on mobile. Clash of Clans allows you to make an army and use it to destroy other players bases and even create your own base. Clash of Clans has quite a big community with a forum that is dedicated to posting about the game. Did I mention that it is free?

Wayward Souls(Android/iOS): Do you like Dark Souls? well chances are you will love Wayward Souls! Wayward Souls is a rogue like game that sets you in a dungeon, in this dungeon you will fight challenging bosses and tough enemies. The game does cost $2.99 but is well worth the price for its great content to explore.

Hearthstone(Android/iOS): A great PC card game that is now on mobile. Hearthstone will keep you hooked for hours thanks to the great voice acting, cards to collect, and immersive game play. The game is free to play so it is well worth trying.

Monument Valley(Android/iOS): Monument Valley is one of the most stunning games you will come across on mobile. In Monument Valley, you will manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world. The game is currently 3.99 on Android but is free on iOS.

Vainglory(Android/iOS): One of a few good MOBAs in the App Store. It is currently only on iOS but is worth trying out as it is free. Vainglory is a game with excellent game play, great character balance, and fun multiplayer.

Asphalt 8(Android/iOS): Arguably the best racing game on mobile. It has great graphics, tons of cool cars to obtain, and fun online multiplayer. The games is worth trying out and is completely free.

Game Dev Story(Android/iOS): Game Dev Story allows you to be a game developer where you hire/fire employees, assign games to work on, and even attend game events. The game costs $2.36 but is nonetheless a great casual game to play.

Ridiculous Fishing(Android/iOS): Another great casual game to play with a simple idea. First, you start by going down the sea while avoiding the fish, if you do touch a fish you will start going back to the surface, while going back up you must obtain the fish. Once you get to the surface, you shoot all of the fish. The game is quite addictive and I recommend trying it as it is free.

Leo's Fortune(Android/iOS): Leo’s Fortune is a platform adventure game where you hunt down the thief that stole your gold. It is a very fun adventure with 24 amazing levels. Leo's Fortune is definitely worth what you are paying for.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic(Android/iOS): This game is a really great game for Star Wars fans. It is a great RPG with great story and touch controls. Is it worth $9.99 is up to the person who is purchasing it but nonetheless a great game to play on mobile.

Punch Quest(Android/iOS): Punch Quest is simple, you have to get through enemies by punching them. Customize your character with unlockable special moves and abilities.In Punch Quest, you can get huge combos and unleash devastating supermoves. The game is currently free on Android and iOS, so it is worth a try.

Have a game I should add? let me know :smile:

Last edited:
Gamma Rays v2

Gamma Rays v2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't played it. If you could give me a description of how its a good game then I will consider adding it in.
Basically a Final Fantasy makeover RPG type Strategic game, but I personally love it. Its a game where you like it or you don't. I mean if you go to fourms like reddit and stuff you will know how to play and tutorial of course. But check it out yourself. See if you like it. They put level caps on some stuff, cause well, stuff goes down. I will put it like that.

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically a Final Fantasy makeover RPG type Strategic game, but I personally love it. Its a game where you like it or you don't. I mean if you go to fourms like reddit and stuff you will know how to play and tutorial of course. But check it out yourself. See if you like it. They put level caps on some stuff, cause well, stuff goes down. I will put it like that.

With this list, I focused mainly on games that are quite popular and are worth the price or free to tryout. I will ask around and see what others think of the game, no guarantees though.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Legend of the Brofist

It's a very fun side scroller that stars pewdiepie and friends.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm, a Pewdiepie game huh? I'll check it out for myself and see how it is :smile:

the graphics/controls are really nice. the pewds and his friends are all playable characters and they do all of the voices. it's an official game, not some fan made one.

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
the graphics/controls are really nice. the pewds and his friends are all playable characters and they do all of the voices. it's an official game, not some fan made one.
Phew! I have seen too many of those crappy fan made games lol

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Phew! I have seen too many of those crappy fan made games lol

another great game is the EA version of Tetris. Tetris is one of my favorite games ever at least and I really like the version they have on there.

Punch Quest is kinda like a endless runner beat 'em up. It's extremely fun as well. Those are the only 3 games I have on my phone.

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
another great game is the EA version of Tetris. Tetris is one of my favorite games ever at least and I really like the version they have on there.

Punch Quest is kinda like a endless runner beat 'em up. It's extremely fun as well. Those are the only 3 games I have on my phone.
Punch Quest was pretty fun. ehhhh I don't know about Tetris, you either like it or you don't really.

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Added Punch Quest =)

Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a problem with the IAP due to the fact that its a DLC.
I just dislike games that make in-app purchases that we don't need, I like Monument Valley, so I don't have a problem with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register