Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
colinallen884

colinallen884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is oh so great. now i can truly build whatever gun i want and basically know what it should look like when im done

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
this is oh so great. now i can truly build whatever gun i want and basically know what it should look like when im done
This is true. Its nice when you're just starting out. After enough time with making weapons you'll learn to recognize parts immediately... :smile:

Upvote 0
colinallen884

colinallen884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i never really looked at the different parts until i started modding than i really got picky. like even with my legit guns. i had to have a rubi with a torgue grip and jakobs sight. and thats only one of my guns lol

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer Maliwan sights on SMG's and Pistols... And a Rubi needs a Maliwan grip yo!!! :smile:

Upvote 0
parabrahma

parabrahma

★★★★★★★★★ ►► Go Ranga ◄◄ ★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Sin$
If I don't need the slot for a barrel, I usually put a Jakobs sight on pistols . I love aiming down that double cross-hair. Grips, I don't mind which.. but Torgue parts always add that little bit of extra damage!

Upvote 0
colinallen884

colinallen884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey now if i make it all torgue parts, will it make the bullets automatically explosive and fly slower?

Upvote 0
W

winner1324

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey now if i make it all torgue parts, will it make the bullets automatically explosive and fly slower?
Yes and no. If you make the weapon all torgue parts INCLUDING the barrel, then yes, the bullets will be explosive and fly slower. If you just make the weapon with torgue parts, but set the balance and type to something else but torgue and make the barrel a differnet one, then the bullets will be different.

This is what I am talking about,
The all torgue weapon: BL2(hwAAAAAx3gCDxgI/CCGT1WIYxDCCYQFDIob//xUY/v/bYjDDoITh)
Torgue weapon look: BL2(hwAAAAA3cQCE5gI/CCGT1WIYxFCAYQFDIob//xUY/v/bYjDDoITh)

The all torgue weapon shows no errors in the editor. The torgue weapon look alike shows errors because I changed the balance and type to vladof. I also changed the barrel type to vladof. So it will look like a torgue but shoot normal vladof bullets.

Upvote 0
colinallen884

colinallen884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i havent been able to test it yet, but will either of these guns turn out to have different stats in game?:
BL2(hwAAAAA9aQOF5wRACNHr0cN4hcETAxpMLwYMKCVQEGLcxPj/jxHj) -Torgue Body
BL2(hwAAAAD2yQOE5wRACtHr6cOAhcETAxpMLwYMKCVQEGLcxADEghHj) -Vladof Body

Upvote 0
W

winner1324

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i havent been able to test it yet, but will either of these guns turn out to have different stats in game?:
BL2(hwAAAAA9aQOF5wRACNHr0cN4hcETAxpMLwYMKCVQEGLcxPj/jxHj) -Torgue Body
BL2(hwAAAAD2yQOE5wRACtHr6cOAhcETAxpMLwYMKCVQEGLcxADEghHj) -Vladof Body

Yes they will. (sorry for potatoe cam)
Torgue one:
gEo1liG.jpg

Vladof one:
1eNYFnG.jpg

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register