• Thread starter xVRaPiiDzZVx
  • Start date
  • Views 355
xVRaPiiDzZVx

xVRaPiiDzZVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, Im making a new Xbox 360 modding program, I am quite Experienced but I need some help with these:

How to Rehash and Resign Savegames, Profiles and CON files
How to Edit savegames, Profiles by pressing one button i.e CoD Tool

Any help will be appreciated and And will have a huge amount of credit on the program.

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: [email protected]

xVRaPiiDzZVx

xVRaPiiDzZVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kk, so I have the Resigner setup, all I need now is to know how to edit savegames, Profiles with a button and an auto updater - anyone?

Also I need a logo, a splash screen, name and a program layout
(for the layout just design the program on photoshop so make a home screen add tabs etc...)

"If this isn't aloud just delete the this bit, anyway I was thinking about making a website and would like someone to design a theme for it - If you want ill send you a theme from DzinerStudio it will either be noize or cargo, If you want to take part add me on either:
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: [email protected]"

Again thanks.

xVRaPiiDzZVx

xVRaPiiDzZVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets say i haven't delt with tthis side of programming before

L

Luxurious Meat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xVRaPiiDzZVx said:
Lets say i haven't delt with tthis side of programming before
This isn't a "side" of programming. A "side" would be a new language, dynamic types, features, etc... It sounds like you just don't know anything about CON packages. You'd get more useful information if you just said that, because people could point you to places to learn about it rather than just giving you code to copy.

P.S. Mods:
This isn't spam, I'm suggesting him something.

xVRaPiiDzZVx

xVRaPiiDzZVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kk, I have done the resigner and all that stuff but all I want to know is how to edit Save games and profiles with a button, so if you can help me then please add me on AIM or MSN

Top Bottom
Login
Register